Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    i download file , open zip, copy/paste only the 2gb to a matricom gbox, i did it correctly? seems the same or more buffering (rebooted box also i unplug it) any help will be greatly appriciated @cpr43 si me puedes explicar en espaƱol mejor gracias..

not a member
    Did you rename it? To tell if it is working, when you fist change the channel it will buffer a few seconds.

Is just me or buffering issues began. I use rocket with stalker for IPTV. I've been using for days the file of this post without problems but in these 2 last days the buffering is terrible again. I tested my speed connection with the speed test page and I have 30-60 Mbps. I'm using the file in 2 devices a Himedia Octacore the model that reads 4K at 60fps and a minix neo x8-h plus. Both Devices using the file since I posted in October 1 were working amazing perfect and was very clear the fix but like I said here at the beginning of the post these last 2 days is terrible. Other applications are working great and is not Internet Speed because like you see I have not the best connection but good and other video streaming apps run without problem. What could be the problem or why I have again buffering problems? I went to the directory where is the file on both devices and the file still there without any modification. I'm using the 2gb file.

I had the same issue with buffering for the last few days.
    Since today, running just fine. No freezing at all.
    Stalker for NFPS on Kodi - PC.

they say the server had a problem they are working on it

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    All credit for this goes to Alucard,
    Tested myself and the results are night and day. Great work!

Below contains some Advanced Settings for cache/buffer settings. The file names have the general settings based on how much memory your device has. Copy the file to one of the following locations based on your OS. You will need to rename the file to advancedsettings.xml. Only use this if you do not have a advancedsettings.xml already. If you do then add the above to it instead.

Windows:
    C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata

Android:
    /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata (make sure your file viewer can see hidden folders)
    Quote Originally Posted by PVRUser View Post
    Is there a mistake in some files?

Shouldn't it be something like this:
    1GB: <cachemembuffersize>39321600</cachemembuffersize>
    2GB: <cachemembuffersize>78643200</cachemembuffersize>
    4GB: <cachemembuffersize>157286400</cachemembuffersize>
    8GB: <cachemembuffersize>314572800</cachemembuffersize>
    ???
    Thanks guys; off to give her a go!

Links for those interested-
    http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml
    http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache

Code:
    <cachemembuffersize>20971520</cachemembuffersize>  <!-- number of bytes used for buffering streams ahead in memory Kodi will not buffer ahead more than this.
        WARNING: for the bytes set here, Kodi will consume 3x the amount of RAM
        When set to 0 the cache will be written to disk instead of RAM, as of v12 Frodo -->
    <buffermode>0</buffermode>  <!-- Choose what to buffer:
        0) Buffer all internet filesystems (like "2" but additionally also ftp, webdav, etc.) (default)
        1) Buffer all filesystems (including local)
        2) Only buffer true internet filesystems (streams) (http, etc.)
        3) No buffer -->
     <readbufferfactor>1.0</readbufferfactor>  <!-- this factor determines the max readrate in terms of readbufferfactor * avg bitrate of a video file. 
        This can help on bad connections to keep the cache filled. It will also greatly speed up buffering. Default value 1.0. -->
    Code:
    <minvideocachelevel>5</minvideocachelevel>  <!-- Cache up to this level in the video buffer buffer before resuming playback if the buffers run dry. -->
    <minaudiocachelevel>10</minaudiocachelevel>  <!-- Cache up to this level in the audio buffer before resuming playback if the buffers run dry. -->
    <cacheindvdplayer>true</cacheindvdplayer>  <!-- Cache PVR stream in DVDPlayer. -->

nice thanks for the comparison.. I have not done extensive testing between all the boxes side by side really.

I did jsut find out my ISP makes the connection choppy as hell.. the UFC was freeziing on and off constantly... switchted to my VPN connection and everything is working flawlessly.. my VPN provider is PIA, if anyone else wants to give that a shot. ( no i am not seeking referrals, or have anything to do with them, just an honest suggestion)
    im also using VPN PIA and i can say its really good considering i have only 3 mbps dl speed. my buffering problem disappeared

yeah PIA is rather slow.. but totally fast enough for streaming.... most channels work flawlessly for me through them.
    has anyone tried PureVPN, they are supposed to be really fast.. or can anyone recommend any other, faster vpns in the 3-5$/month range

not a member
    yeah PIA is rather slow.. but totally fast enough for streaming.... most channels work flawlessly for me through them.
    has anyone tried PureVPN, they are supposed to be really fast.. or can anyone recommend any other, faster vpns in the 3-5$/month range
    I use PureVPN. Generally get 20+MBit downloads. I have a 2nd router setup just for VPN traffic and I route specific traffic through it automatically. They had a special 49 bucks for two years so that makes it less than 2 buck a month. So far been happy with it.

Junoir Member
    Hi there,
    When referring to the "gigs" is it Ram or Rom? I have and Android s805 Gig Ram and 8 Gig Rom - which do I use?

Thanks in advance.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast