Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr43 View Post
    Is there any updated advancedsettings.xml for a CS918T DD3 2GB 16GBNand flash?. I see the and 16G. I have Gfile is up to 8gb??
    I have four of the CS918T with 2G and 16G I followed the following youtube video and it made a night and day difference on all my boxes, computer and tablet. It is more than enough buffer. Remember, if a stream is slow , no amount of buffering will help you.

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ampUWiAwsEg
    Last edited by ftabme; 01-26-2016 at 05:52 AM.

what
    Quote Originally Posted by ftabme View Post
    I have four of the CS918T with 2G and 16G I followed the following youtube video and it made a night and day difference on all my boxes, computer and tablet. It is more than enough buffer. Remember, if a stream is slow , no amount of buffering will help you.

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ampUWiAwsEg
    Thank you very much. I follow all the instructions and used the same numbers for the 3 fields. Did you used the same number even the CS918T is 2GB 16GB??
    Relocate Puerto Rico Channels WKAQ-TV(7781) to Channel 2 , WAPA-TV (7782) to Channel 4 , WIPR-TV (7783) to Channel 6 & WLII-TV (7784) to Chanel 11.

not a member
    Do not blindly enter values you see on these videos without understanding on what they are doing, you can cause more issues then fix them. Values are based on your device and memory you have available. The settings in this video are for streaming and have nothing to do with live TV which are the PVR Advanced settings. Have you tried the files in the OP?

what
    well, I follow this instructions and so far mine (CS918T) is working fine.
    Relocate Puerto Rico Channels WKAQ-TV(7781) to Channel 2 , WAPA-TV (7782) to Channel 4 , WIPR-TV (7783) to Channel 6 & WLII-TV (7784) to Chanel 11.

ok i pushed it to my fire stick but how do i move it i cant find it in file manager if a go to install from zip its under sdcard but i cant move it?

tux tux tux
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Do not blindly enter values you see on these videos without understanding on what they are doing, you can cause more issues then fix them. Values are based on your device and memory you have available. The settings in this video are for streaming and have nothing to do with live TV which are the PVR Advanced settings. Have you tried the files in the OP?
    alucard is right the cachemembuffer size does nothing to live video, it skips the cache and goes directly into post demuxing buffer which have a fixed buffer of 8 seconds. where it can help is if you stream fixed content like movies/ppv channels, but the default cache or 30-50 megs should be more than enough for the highest bluray bitrates or something is off. you can adjust the 8 secs post demuxing cache, but not with that setting.
    also readfactor can not be higher than 4?!
    live tv is not meant to go into a large buffer it has to follow a schedule if MacGyver is on at at 2am the server will have to send that part of the stream at 2am for example. it its by design your tv doesn't buffer either. if you were/are able to delay it, its timeshifted tv not live.

you should be better of using the OP files if you have trouble it has much better values and settings, also for the pvr cache.

but hey if it works for you I wont be the one to spoil the effect.
    Last edited by tuxen; 02-14-2016 at 11:42 AM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

tux tux tux
    Quote Originally Posted by godassassin View Post
    ok i pushed it to my fire stick but how do i move it i cant find it in file manager if a go to install from zip its under sdcard but i cant move it?
    in kodi's filemanager, click add new source, click browse and choose external storage, click ok, give it a name like sdcard and click ok again.
    now open the new source you just created in one window, you should be able to see your file, open profile directory in the other window.
    copy the advancedsettings.xml file from newly created sdcard source to profile directory.
    done.
    Last edited by tuxen; 02-14-2016 at 03:36 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

Junoir Member
    Just signed up on this site to download the file and working great so far on Kodi installed on Windows 8.1!

Was buffering every 10s or so watching the Champion's League and so far, about 5 minutes since, no buffering! Hope it stays like this throughout the rest of the match!

EDIT: 10 mins now and still no buffering, great!
    Last edited by vulm0n; 02-16-2016 at 07:03 PM.

Junoir Member
    I use an MXIII 4K Android Box 1GB. With this advance settings (minus de minvideocachelevel) I get my HD .m3u playlist via PVR Simple Client not working correctly. Channels stop every 10-30 seconds. The playlist works good on VLC on my Imac. I've been trying a lot of advancedsettings but still can't figure out how I get my Live tv working without the channels stopping every 30 seconds. PS: It is one playlist with all HD channels. They start playing perfect till 10 - 30 seconds.
    Last edited by Paraiso; 02-24-2016 at 02:04 AM.

Junoir Member
    Hey guys. I am not sure what im supposed to do exactly. I have an MXQ Box with 1GB RAM. The instructions said: "Only use this if you do not have a advancedsettings.xml already. If you do then add the above to it instead." but I do not see what "the above" is and what I am supposed to add to it?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast