Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    when seeing that barber pole, hit the menu button on your remote and then a menu window will appear off to the right side of screen. Click on the Settings and then follow what Zoombie man outlined.
    I just went thru this last night following Zoombies guide and it worked.
    You will create a new profile first and in that process is where you add MAC and server credentials.
    There is already a profile in there (IPTV STB) and I've got the MAC and URL entered.. They were already enetered as I followed Zombie's guide..

Is this the emulator that is supposed to be installed? From Post #56:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...ase-v0-8/page6

In my case it was the Rocket armv7a..

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yes, the arm version from post 56

MY MAC an uRL was also there, it carried over from the last EMU version I had installed. And on same IPTV STB profile.
    A user ID and password screen should come up next. How thaT MENU APPEARED, i FORGET. bUT IT SHOULD SAY IN THE GUIDE.

Opps, sorry about caps
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Still no luck on the password/login info... I've emailed my iptv server folks to see if all is good... From everything I've seen and done and redone, it looks like it should work...

So tonight I tried clearing the app's cache - no success.. I uninstalled it and re-installed it, followed the set-up guide and got to where I was before... I got asked for my Authentication info and like a few others, ran into a snag.. I can't see what I am typing, except for the first 5 characters of the password.. In my set-up I enable the CSS update for hiding passwords.. Every time I hit ok, I get an error... At least I got to that stage..

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    maybe get the stalker addon app and try that. As long as you have the newest T6 file onboard, the jarvis version kodi should be there and with that you can run the stalker apps (or maybe it is the insegard version).

the older versions can not run the stalker apps with success.
    the older versions can run the emulator as you been playing with.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

I followed this link and it's pretty specific .
    The only thing I remember was you have to set media player to get picture.
    If you get the blue bar loading your almost there.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...Emulator-Setup

maybe get the stalker addon app and try that. As long as you have the newest T6 file onboard, the jarvis version kodi should be there and with that you can run the stalker apps (or maybe it is the insegard version).

Thanks for all the help! I'll give it a shot tonight.. I'm running 3.43 on my T6..

Sader5 let me know how to do the password.. Not the smart keyboard... Setting the screen display to 15 seconds helps out a lot, but 25 seconds would have been better on my side...

you have to use the keyboard on the top right menu to enter the password then use the down button onscreen to get to next line for password then the down button and hit OK button if the blue barber bar goes yellow a 1/4 of the way exit enter the username and password again and it will work.

I have a brand new T6, with 344 (not 343) and I imagine it is a drone but the vendor swears it is not. Finally got iks to do something so on to iptv. I tried loading the stbemu you guys pointed to but can't even see the thumb drive, only sdcard1 (and I don't find any SD card slots! Anyway, verified the USB thumb drive is formatted fat 32 on a linux box and a winblows laptop; also, both those computers see the steemu file. Is there some switch to turn on USB? I know both ports are working because I've put a real keyboard and the T6 sees it (alpha keys work but limited functionality.) I am completely lost on this as even the system menu, pvr clients, doesn't show anything at all like a stalker.
    Ideas, please?
    Thanks.

does the iptv have epg?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast