update to Sunday Match..

well, found out some news today about the Sun. match. I have to pay $200 a yr for a guest membership to this club to be able to participate in matches and have a club sponsor with me when I want to use the facilities. I found out at the match there were other guest shooters there who weren't paying the $200 guest fee taking part in the match. This kind of set me off a bit since I also have to pay the entry fees to take part. Well long story short, these other guests clubs have reciprocal agreements with this one, so this put my mind at rest again. I also made some new friends from these clubs, from the KC area, St. Charles area and Springfield areas and they all invited me to take part in matches at their clubs. I look forward to having new and more matches to go to and I don't have to pay the $200 at their clubs. Just a heads up sorry for the long-winded post....
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

that's great that it all worked out for you
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Just a heads up sorry for the long-winded post....
    Glad it worked out for you. It's better to let it out then to keep it up inside.
    But now we know you won't give them $200 that means next round is on you LMAO
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

put all the winnings in my new scope fund..prolly not this year but next I will have it...shootin for $1,300...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

You can do it. Good luck
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life