Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire

Stalker client for rocket

I am going to take dara advice from 7/20 you got a question make a new post. I put this question on here some place but can't find it. I am working with a CS918 box I have KODI
    15 installed, I also have IPTV stalker 1.2.0 installed I am trying to get PVR stalker for rocket installed if I go to my add-ons PVR client which is the only one I have on I get stalker client 0.8.3 go to configure 1st picture Active Portal I can't change it to rocket I can't do anything with it on portal 1 I put in my mac address on server I tried both http://11.iptvrocket.tv/ and http://portal.iptvrocket.tv but when I hit ok it goes right back to configure. What do I have to do to get this right, I have reading as much as I can to the point of confusion?

Junoir Member
    I spent hours trying the PVR Stalker addon the other day and I couldn't get it to work. I finally found the PVR Stalker for NFPS addon and I installed it. There is only like 2 settings you have to really worry about, the last 6 digits of your mac address and the link to download the guide. After I installed that, it is working great...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...er-Client-NFPS

I got the IPTV STALKER--I am trying to get PVR STALKER CLIENT FOR ROCKET. Not NFPS I got version 0.8.3 I just can't configure it.

In portal 1 change nfps to rocket its so simple...click on the NFPS and a keyboard pops up erase nfps and enter Rocket
    PVR stalker works the same for rocket/nfps/iptv66

when I go to systems add-ons--my add-ons--PVR clients long list of PVR clients only enabled is stalker client I got PVR client to connect kodi to stalker middeware.
    configure settings stalker client 1st picture general active portal I can only change it from 1 through 5 and connection timeout 0 through 15 go to portal 1 mac address 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX:
    server address http://portal.iptvrocket.tv preference prefer XMLTV click ok goes right back to configure I can't get it to launch. I don't know what the hell I am doing-but I am reading and trying.
    Thanks

Active portal should stay on 1, time out to 15, mac address should start with 00:1A:78 not 79 and server address should be http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

The problem most people are having is the fact of trying to set up both stalkers at the same time. they are not the same. So get one make it work before trying the other it will make your life easier and make it easier for people to help you
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Once the details have been saved in settings just back out of the page. The PVR Client doesn't 'launch' as such & you won't get an option to do so. It works 'in the backround' in conjunction with the built in Live TV feature in Kodi. Once you have Live TV enabled the channels should load whenever you launch Kodi or whenever you disable & enable Live TV. To view live tv you go over to TV in the main Kodi page & choose either Channels or Guide.

Guys, damn thanks for all your help I am getting there. Big Daddy I got yours when I did what you said and hit OK I got PVR client Stalker client
    needs to restart then back to configure I think I'am only a step away-what next. How do I get the channels or guide in TV settings I have the 5 options enabled
    but no channel or guide.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast