Banned

Help, Support and more

Hey guys,

Unfortunately the staff at avov technology won't be as active on this forum anymore. We don't feel as welcome as we once did and we are not here to battle anyone, rather focus and channel our energy into bettering our products and listening to the community to see what they want/need. There's a lot more behind the scenes you guys don't know that goes on in regards to the mh platform, our middleware solution and device bugs we are resolving. Like we've said our team is small and we collaborate with several different engineer teams and techs to get things rolling/fixed/updated for different projects. We have updates coming out for VIXO 1, VIXO 2, TVonline, VIXO Fuse (beta test and bugs) while working tireless to resolve all support and technical issues that may arise.

We are sorry for this, but for the time being its best we back off little bit and focus more on our help-desk and products. With that being said for any information, technical support, or questions please open a ticket at our help-desk: http://help.avov.tv. We will do our best to resolve your issue through there.

If you do come across bugs on our devices please report them at: http://bugs.avov.tv and the techs will work on it. We cannot guarantee a time, but they will know about it and have a list to go through.

Thanks for the support! One thing you guys should know about us... We will never jump ship.

We will be around the forum still, just not as active but always reading what you guys are up to.

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    i found you guys very helpful and no issue here getting resolved ,im sad to see you head off but i do believe in what you as a team are doing ,i like your product and will stand behind it and tell friends on what direction to go .avov rocks here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wheelin View Post
    i found you guys very helpful and no issue here getting resolved ,im sad to see you head off but i do believe in what you as a team are doing ,i like your product and will stand behind it and tell friends on what direction to go .avov rocks here.
    We are still going to be here reading what you guys are up to! Thank you for the support, we love this community but right now there are things we need to fix to get better feedback!

I can see were your coming from always had your back but like you said must go back to the drawing board good luck and hope all this can be resolved soon pr is bitch

what no one can say a word to this great company who tried to help us any way they could go figure now

Moderator at Work
    So sorry to hear that but anyway you guys are great with your reply's and products are useful for all of us @ iptv talk. Thanks for great support and service .

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I can fully understand that yous at avov want to focus on things to better your product and help desk. I don't know why you'd feel unwelcome here thou.
    I have seen what the zeta site (EHG in particular) have been posting concerning the departure of dave and some other things about avov. I didn't like what I read one bit, and saw no call for that post and some other posts too.

Please don't get us confused with them.
    You are most welcome here.
    A post like that what I saw from there would not be allowed here.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    I can fully understand that yous at avov want to focus on things to better your product and help desk. I don't know why you'd feel unwelcome here thou.
    I have seen what the zeta site (EHG in particular) have been posting concerning the departure of dave and some other things about avov. I didn't like what I read one bit, and saw no call for that post and some other posts too.

Please don't get us confused with them.
    You are most welcome here.
    A post like that what I saw from there would not be allowed here.
    Haven't had a chance to go to zeta site. I will check that out sometime today and let them know the same thing.

We put david here to help the community and listen to what they say, because he is not here doesn't mean we bailed ship or are sitting and doing nothing - thats why we feel unwelcome. We over work. We try our best to finish every task and yet when we come on here we got guys bashing us through email, posts, PM and tickets. Like i said, we will still be here just not as active