Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Doing the Happy Dance
    Not to be holding back any news, I have great news from AVOV way to go team Avov keep up the good work. All progress is a step in the right direction
    My latest ticket response
    They have pushed the update. Your package installer issue and Kodi issue has been resolved. We will be shipping your unit out tomorrow morning.
    I am hoping for some Automatic updates for the People that are not able to sent theirs back for what ever reason
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

TV Addicted
    I have seen it before in the FTA times. There are hardware and software issues with models that really cant be easily fixed. So they come out with a new model with new hardware to fix the hardware problem and then try to fix the software problem. Sooner or later they will drop support for the older models in favor of the newer models with excuses such as clones are appearing. This will undermine peoples faith in the brand and then they will falter all together. Time to be looking for other models now!

see all that for nothing thanks avov made farmer1 happy he really is you number fan lol thanks again

look my avov2 runs great watch 1080p movies and kodi and tv online works great was only the ones that had a bad flash this box rocks and like i said dont care about the vod have kodi now this box is quad which they are doing to all new boxes great job on that
    Last edited by Marley; 09-16-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Pinball Wizard
    Love my Avov vixo 2, runs great and kodi works well!! Would hope for more accurate communication in the future from Avov!!

you are right asft I am am fan of Avov Mostly because my friends and members here have built up my confidence in AVOV
    I trust my friends and members here at IPTV talk to steer my in the right direction
    The vixo 2 is the first box I ever got. It has been nothing but head aches to me so far. But from all the good i have heard about the ones with build 1.0.6 I have preordered a Fuse and just received a Tvonline I have ordered for my Brother
    can't wait ti play with that box tonight I am hoping
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

FARMER1,
    I have to laugh at Avov's statement sent to you about "engineering team"

Richard a few day's ago told us that there are 6 people working at Avov....So who ever troubleshoots these boxes (namely yours)...Why would they call the guy a TEAM....come on ...It's one or two guys doing the fixing.......Mutt and Jeff ....................or who ever...........why do they make it sound like they are a large company with an Engineering Dept.

hey Farmer, let me know if you need help with your tvonline..be glad to give ya a hand...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Junoir Member
    My problem is with the avov tvonline model with 1.0.17 it's a door stop at this point I've factory reset it both ways and still the package installer does not work it starts up and locks on package installer trying to download the packages go to mickyhop market and it won't download any apps go to Kodi and it gets to 87% and locks up so mine running 1.0.17 sounds like the same issue some are having with older firmware 1.0.07 like farmer1 my question is if it's a known issue when are we going to be seeing an update that fixes it across the board. As of right now it seems like the only way to get it fixed is send the box back or have the update posted or forced to all boxes glad farmer1 is getting his box back but that's one person how many are out there like myself waiting for an update twiddling their thumbs in the dark with no iptv while there donations run out. Personally my box has been down for a week waiting to see answers from avov or a solution posted so I don't have to send the box out and wait for a new one or wait for them to force a update or package install.
    Last edited by Devilzink; 09-16-2015 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Name of model

look so many have had there box fixed do what they all did start with making a ticket if no answer try again they will fix your box dont think too many left with this problem most are fixed now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast