NFPS 90 days grace period to finalize

just wanted to give my thoughts so far concerning the 90 days NFPS asked to finalize the channel lineup and other adjustments...It is more then half way through already in the 90 days and so far i can see, not much channel that is still missing has not been add yet...most international has been work on and thats it..my question is are they going to be able to finish add all the DN channels still missing in the remaining time? why i ask this is because what has been add so far compare to what missing is more then double. Also i notice the videoclub is taking longer then before to update. It use to update every week and now it goes 3 to 4 weeks no update...its just an opservation done so far and hope we get some answer of what still has to be done and at least if they having problem adding that it taking so long just inform and we will understand. In general the system is working perfect with ups and downs some time, but nothing to stress about for now

wow so much has been going on from more 1080p movies and indian shows and so much more keep it going look on live for ppv lots great movies and most now will be hd they can get rid of vod and use server for other things but thats me saying that

Junoir Member
    hi everyone, I bought a year donation and still is stb blocked, on a Mag 254, it worked for 1 day, any idea?

Moderator at Work
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick12008 View Post
    hi everyone, I bought a year donation and still is stb blocked, on a Mag 254, it worked for 1 day, any idea?
    Power down for one min and try again, channels are working very well at this time.

If that does not do it start your own thread and no hijacking please.

TV Addicted
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
    Last edited by generica; 02-12-2016 at 11:03 AM.