Junoir Member

No channels working.

Ive been working on fixing this for a while looking all over the forum, cant find anything. The guide and all the channels load fine, but no channels will work. Loading... for a bit and then that's it. Does it for all channels. Any help would be great thanks.

So far your post suggests that you are using the built in Kodi Live TV feature in conjunction with PVR Stalker Client, but in order to get help you're going to have to supply more information than simply the channels won't work.

Info such as what device you're using, what version of Kodi you're running, is your IPTV Stalker Video Addon loading channels, what version of PVR stalker Client you're having the problems with, is your MAC in the format of 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX, whether your active donation is for NFPS, Rocket or IKS66 would help others to help you.

Junoir Member
    nothing iptv related in kodi works anymore. i just get unauthroized access and have two different providers.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eureka View Post
    So far your post suggests that you are using the built in Kodi Live TV feature in conjunction with PVR Stalker Client, but in order to get help you're going to have to supply more information than simply the channels won't work.

Info such as what device you're using, what version of Kodi you're running, is your IPTV Stalker Video Addon loading channels, what version of PVR stalker Client you're having the problems with, is your MAC in the format of 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX, whether your active donation is for NFPS, Rocket or IKS66 would help others to help you.
    Hi Eureka thanks for replying, I am using live TV within Kodi(unaware of any other way) with PVR iptv simple client, I could never get PVR stalker client to work, should i try again? Simple client worked well for a time, Im using Kodi 15. I already tried to reset my MAC it is in the format 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX I have an active Rocket donation. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdesroch View Post
    Hi Eureka thanks for replying, I am using live TV within Kodi(unaware of any other way) with PVR iptv simple client, I could never get PVR stalker client to work, should i try again? Simple client worked well for a time, Im using Kodi 15. I already tried to reset my MAC it is in the format 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX I have an active Rocket donation. Thanks again.
    Sorry Pdesroch, I can be of absolutely no help to you as I don't use the Simple Client, but hopefully someone else will be able to help.

Junoir Member
    Pdesroch, Go to the Stalker IPTV Video AddOn and check all your settings there and verify the channels load from the video addon. If they don't load there, they will not load @ the Simple PVR Client.