Probation

Cool PVR IPTV Simple Client 1.11.5 and PVR Stalker 0.8.0 & 0.8.3 Debian Jessie - Isengard

Took me a while to build these, but I can confirm IPTV Simple is tested and it's working great. Stalker should also work. Thought I'd share.

PVR IPTV Simple 1.11.5:
    pvr.iptvsimple.zip

PVR Stalker 0.8.0
    pvr.stalker.zip

PVR Stalker 0.8.3:
    pvr.stalker.zip

EDIT: Re-uploaded to fix 'Can't load dll' error (forgot I changed some files)
    EDIT2: Checked Stalker plugins - working better than IPTV Simple. Using 0.8.3 as my primary.
    Last edited by thewp; 09-17-2015 at 02:22 AM.

My PVR Stalker is at 0.9.3 and my simple client is at 1.12.3 ..I don't understand why you would spend so much time compiling these..I already seen modified crap that snags your mac addy and other info..you have 3 posts no rep come on now...

okay...pls don't disrespect other members for taking part or trying to help..take this as a warning, if you have probs with that pm me..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by sat-junkie View Post
    My PVR Stalker is at 0.9.3 and my simple client is at 1.12.3 ..I don't understand why you would spend so much time compiling these..I already seen modified crap that snags your mac addy and other info..you have 3 posts no rep come on now...
    Just an old Hauppauge Nexus Nagra 2 guy that went to Limesat w/ IKS for a couple years and haven't touched it about 4 years now. I was going to go IKS but decided to go IPTV instead; so I'm getting back into the scene... Thanks for noticing

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by thewp View Post
    Just an old Hauppauge Nexus Nagra 2 guy that went to Limesat w/ IKS for a couple years and haven't touched it about 4 years now. I was going to go IKS but decided to go IPTV instead; so I'm getting back into the scene... Thanks for noticing

Cheers
    i respectfully ask,what does this do,how is better than what was available? thanks for your efforts.

Probation
    I could not find any sources for these PVR addons for Linux / Isengard. I thought some people may need help compiling them due to the process involved. Both are compiled from the kodi-pvr github 'Isengard' branch.

Quote Originally Posted by thewp View Post
    I could not find any sources for these PVR addons for Linux / Isengard. I thought some people may need help compiling them due to the process involved. Both are compiled from the kodi-pvr github 'Isengard' branch.
    Thanks for the efforts, a zip file for simple client is more convient, if it's not
    a fresh install of Kodi. However from a fresh install you would be better off installing multiple
    PVR Clients using this wiki guide: hxxp://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_for_Linux

+Rep though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://iptvtalk.nl/showthread.php?20...agement-for-PC