Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Donation purchase - rocket/NFPS or IKS66 - Clarification needed!

Hello everyone,

i have a quick question regarding the purchase of a donation. I notice there is 2 main provided recommended for NFPS and then there is IKS66 that provides NFPS and IKS.

I am interested in NFPS but would like to try first and IKS66 seems to offer a 1 month donation option. Now is IKS66 the same service as NFPS/Rockets or is this different?

Also, can anyone explain the different between NFPS and Rockets? I understand it is all IPTV but why have 2 different products that are the same? I would just like some clarification before i jump in!

Thanks!!

All 3 will give you the same but here is the rocket support site but you will get the same channels from all 3 the only thing like you said iks66 have a monthly donation but if you go for the more affordable all 3 have the same 1 year price
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Got it! Thanks!

The reason i want to try first is just to make sure my network can handle it properly before i commit to a full year! Once i have confirmed that all is well i would for sure get a full year's worth, maybe even more donation since i have 4 devices at home to connect!

Now if i understand correctly, there is no difference between a rocket and NFPS right? There is no advantage of taking one of the other?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by OverrRyde View Post
    Got it! Thanks!

The reason i want to try first is just to make sure my network can handle it properly before i commit to a full year! Once i have confirmed that all is well i would for sure get a full year's worth, maybe even more donation since i have 4 devices at home to connect!

Now if i understand correctly, there is no difference between a rocket and NFPS right? There is no advantage of taking one of the other?

Thanks!
    No difference, only advantage to me is that iks66 offers the one month plan.
    Last edited by grafix_d; 09-14-2015 at 09:19 PM.

Moderator at Work
    As big daddy said they have similar content but Rocket has had the best support in the past, ( am partial towards Rocket) you will not go wrong with any of them though.
    One thing is with many units using the internet usage will be increased, I have 7meg d/l running a mag 254 and and avov1 ans sometimes a Dreamlink Android at the same time seems OK at that.

Quote Originally Posted by grafix_d View Post
    No difference, only advantage to me is that rocket offers the one month plan.
    Oh really? I actually don't see the monthly option on Rocket, i only see that IKS66 has a monthly option.

Am i missing it?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by OverrRyde View Post
    Oh really? I actually don't see the monthly option on Rocket, i only see that IKS66 has a monthly option.

Am i missing it?

Thanks!
    +1
    I want to know also.

Quote Originally Posted by grafix_d View Post
    No difference, only advantage to me is that rocket offers the one month plan.
    Rocket DOES NOT have a monthly plan only iks66 does
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Quote Originally Posted by big dady View Post
    Rocket DOES NOT have a monthly plan only iks66 does
    Gor it! And to reconfirm, iks66 is the same as rocket? The reason i ask is because i would get a 1 month to try and then switch to rocket if all is good for 1 year donation

Thanks!

Yes they are the same

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast