Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire

Loading channels

This all started last week when I ask where the fight was on IPTV. It's posted in sports someone sicario64 said he had it on box nation channel 409. I can't get channel 409 on my cheap CS918, when I turn it on I get a message stalker unable to load channels and the message Next PVR client connection lost. then in system settings tv settings it says none of the connected PVR backends supports scanning for channels. Is there a simple fix for this?
    Thanks

It seems that you have the Next PVR Client enabled. Try using the Stalker PVR Client in order to view the Stalker channels using the built in Kodi TV feature. See here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ave-a-Full-EPG

Alternatively, BoxNation is available on the IPTV Stalker Video Addon - it's not actually in the 'Sports' section it's in the 'Information' section, so look there for it, or in the 'All' section.

man what a mess I got. do I have to uninstall IPTV Stalker to install pvr stalker I have kodi 15 what is the easiest way to got from IPTV STALKER to PVR STALKER to get the channels loaded?

Junoir Member
    Alright so let's get some clarification here that way you'll understand. The iptv stalker addon enables you to connect through all 3 private servers supported here. It does not currently support an epg (channel guide) and that's where the stalker pvr client comes into play. What you're trying to do here is integrate both so you have a channel line up that also includes an electronic guide. You have to have both working together and the above link shows you how.

that's what I am trying to get the channel guide, but when I tried the above link my pictures don't match up I can't get past configure I got PVR stalker 0.8.3 to launch it.
    but will keep trying.
    Thanks

Under normal circumstances you don't have to uninstall the IPTV Stalker Addon in order to get the built in Kodi Live TV feature to work in conjunction with PVR Stalker Client, as they (Stalker Video Addon & combo of Kodi Live TV/PVR Stalker Client) work independently of each other.

From reading another thread it seems that you have the incorrect version of the Stalker Video Addon installed (v1.2.0), which is causing conflict with your MAC address being authenticated. If you didn't have the wrong version installed you wouldn't be experiencing this particular problem. you'll have to uninstall v1.2.0. On the other thread Dara has advised to you follow the instructions on this thread to proceed & that's exactly what you'll have to do: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...Vue-compatible