Warrior Member

Our Benefactors, PLEASE READ About NFL Sundays

It appears our benefactors have no idea how important NFL football is to Americans. If they understood how many new subscribers would shell out the bucks to join this IPTV network just to get those games, they would be moving at lightning speed to add the games, along with bandwidth to provide all the games possible without freezing.

DirecTV charges $353 a year for the NFL Package. Now thats a lot of money for 17 weeks of NFL Football.

Companies like FanDuel make billions of dollars on the fantasy end of the sport. NFL football has no comparison in America. Think of world soccer football on steroids.

Guys who do the programing? Please get with it and do some homework on my words. Then, do the math, it would be your biggest reason for spending the money to pay for your service!!!

I hope these guys actually read my words and I hope many of you will support this post.

Quote Originally Posted by jjjackson View Post
    It appears our benefactors have no idea how important NFL football is to Americans. If they understood how many new subscribers would shell out the bucks to join this IPTV network just to get those games, they would be moving at lightning speed to add the games, along with bandwidth to provide all the games possible without freezing.

DirecTV charges $353 a year for the NFL Package. Now thats a lot of money for 17 weeks of NFL Football.

Companies like FanDuel make billions of dollars on the fantasy end of the sport. NFL football has no comparison in America. Think of world soccer football on steroids.

Guys who do the programing? Please get with it and do some homework on my words. Then, do the math, it would be your biggest reason for spending the money to pay for your service!!!

I hope these guys actually read my words and I hope many of you will support this post.
    Im sure their aware of the situation and what is important to everyone as they try their best to satisfy one and all so ranting about what is needed isn't going to help.

Warrior Member
    It would be nice if that were true, but..........

If Avov would just add NFL Sunday Ticket app I can get subscription for that......don't trust the live channels for games............the app would be perfect.......though I doubt it.....asked for the MLB app a few times for more then a year and they said they were working on it...........same with NHL............If they had no intention .....why say they are working on it........Over one year of working on it..............they should have been able to come up with those apps....( those apps are common on smart tv's--xbox--ect)..........but no
    Last edited by floder2; 09-14-2015 at 03:20 PM.

I normally just buy the gamepass through international proxy servers and use hola or some other proxy vpn/dns hack like adfreetv to watch the games on my devices.. Last year I was able to find it for about $140 with a coupon code and checking out the prices via different country proxys.. I use a firestick and mirror my note4 to watch it on my 100 inch projector. lol Plus if I choose to use my laptop via hdmi I can switch to my team's audio broadcast.