Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Authentication Problem #2

Hello all, I've been racking my brains out why I still have "authentication problem". Been going on over a week now. It has worked, but only twice. I've checked everything multiple times. Internet hard wired to Mag254. Embedded portal working, YouTube works, weather comes up. When I try to log in to rocket server, I get the error. The only thing I have found is that my MAC address has lower case letters, including my router which is reported as lower case. When I check my donation it shows my address with upper case letters. I've tried to change them to lower case to no avail. It keeps coming up with upper case. Does that matter? Someone please help.

It doesn't matter because it's actually upper case if you look at the sticker under the box you will see it's upper case.
    Is this the url portal you're using for rocket
    Code:
    http://11.iptvrocket.tv

Hi big Dady, yes that is the URLs. As far as the sticker, you are correct, it shows upper case, but when I bring up 'device info' it shows up lower case. Also my Mofi 3500 3gn router shows lower case. So am I confused, yes. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it greatly.

Do a reset on the box and re-inter the URl again and go to the server and change just 1 number of your mac address. After successful change it back to the original mac and see if that helps you out

Quote Originally Posted by big dady View Post
    Do a reset on the box and re-inter the URl again and go to the server and change just 1 number of your mac address. After successful change it back to the original mac and see if that helps you out
    big dady, which one do i use, "reset Settings" or "clear user data"?

Something else to consider. I have satellite internet. It's my only option here in the country in Canada. It has been good. The only problem is latency. On a good day I run around 700-800ms for a ping. Does this matter? Going into the bios scares me.

big dady, got into bios and confirmed 'def settings'. I redid my portal and my localization,network, time zone etc.. I was able to login to the server and watch tv last night. I check it today and I get the same authentication problem again. Plus I also lost my red "infomir" screen after def settings. If someone can guide me to getting the infomir screen back, I'd appreciate it. I've read the posts in the sticky and I'm confused about the proper entry needed,along with what is entered on the blank lines in the picture below. I'm thinking my internet's latency is a huge contributor to it. Pretty much hit and miss. If anyone has xplornet for a provider, can you help please! image.jpg
    Last edited by cams; 09-13-2015 at 06:23 PM.

Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

What about the blank fields on the picture I attached. I don't remember if something was entered there. That's the thread I read, every page, and now which post is correct and works? I'm fully updated to r11.
    Last edited by cams; 09-13-2015 at 07:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast