Junoir Member

Question IPTV Stalker + DVBLink for IPTV

Hello!

I've been using the pvr.stalker Kodi add-on (the built-in one) since the initial release and recently decided to switch over the the IPTV Stalker add-on for the M3U server functionality. I've been able to get the IPTV Stalker client working (the modified 9.0.19 by dara). I can enter via VIDEO > ADD-ONS > IPTV STALKER and select a group and play a channel.

My problem is that I'm unable to play the video through any other source than the add-on itself? I've tried with the IPTV Simple Client, and got it to load channels and EPG via the ********** source, but selecting a channel shows the loading circle, then nothing. Trying through DVBLink IPTV has the same results, essentially just loads a black screen.

I'm not sure why the channels pulled in via the M3U (http://localhost:8899/channels.html?portal=1 confirmed working) don't work, but through the add-on itself does?

I've tried to start/stop/start the M3U server, disable/enable the Live TV option within Kodi, and also multiple clears of the EPG data via the Kodi Live TV Guide section.

Any help to get me in the right direction would be much appreciated!!

The main goal is to get this working with DVBLink for IPTV as that would allow epg/pause/rw/ff/record etc.

not a member
    IPTV Simple client should work.

DVB Link currently does not work with NFPS.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    IPTV Simple client should work.

DVB Link currently does not work with NFPS.
    Right, keyword being "should". So if it doesn't where should I start looking? Cause I've followed the walk-through to get things going and everything works except for the actual playing of channels.

not a member
    Well first off the m3u channel file from the Stalker Client is not in the best format for DVBLink and it needs to be cleaned up. As for DVB link not working. I would think the best place to start is the DVB link forums. If I had to guess, since the m3u file format is not correct, it is probably likely that something in the m3u8 file that is returned from the server is incorrect or the video format is not supported by DVB Link.