Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fire From Within

ProStreams EPG Guide (limited to IPTV Stalker)

This is a fork of the iVue guide, which allows users direct access to the channels served through IPTV Stalker for the papaio services. I'm attaching the repo zip. The repo only contains the guide and the compatible IPTV Stalker 9.0.19. Users should be able to click on the guide and not have to select between other add-ons that they may have installed. It does co-exist with iVue, so those who wish to continue to use iVue, it shouldn't be a problem

To install the guide, install the repo zip from the Kodi Add-ons 'Install from zip file', then to install the actual guide, 'Install from repository', and locate 'ProStreams TV Guide add-on', then Program add-ons.

This does require IPTV Stalker 9.0.19, which should be configured with your linked MAC, in Portal 1 (regardless if you got your donation through Rocket, or IPTV66.) The repo does contain 9.0.20, so if you want to retain 9.0.19, turn AutoUpdates to Notify or Never. That version will allow you to set "Send Password" but you don't want to do this if you ever want to run other addons or emulators on the IPTV service.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dara; 09-23-2015 at 03:18 PM.

Thanks Dara,

Just installed it on an android box to check it out. Works fine with no problem installing. You still have to choose a stream (even though IPTV stalker is the only choice) but once you choose it for one channel, exit out of the guide & then re-open it automatically opens the rest of the channels without having to choose stream.

TV Addicted
    hey i just tried it to but maybe it's just me some of the premium channels are not in sync like hbo should be 1st instead it starts hbo comedy looking good though thanks for the share
    also for the xml type what would be the recommended choice

Fire From Within

I believe the settings for this addon should just be "Defaults", meaning you shouldn't change anything. The XMLTV type really doesn't matter, except for custom, which is really not necessary at this point. As for channels not matching, just leave a brief report here, as the author may monitor the thread. Make it pretty clear which ones are mismatched. I don't think timeshift is possible, so those with that problem are just going to have to look at the schedule and make it work in their head.

Just tested this out. Couple of observations I had... First I am not a fan of just a blank box covering up the ivue logo and second some us channels are showing uk guide info, TruTV as one example.

E! as another example.

Junoir Member
    History channel has UK guide as well.

Fire From Within

I doubt the guys that created Prostreams are monitoring the thread... better to find the facebook group to let them know about the issues.

Junoir Member
    My channels stopped linking automatically. I tried the select one, then backout technique, but that didn't fix it. Other ideas?

How do i get username & password for this?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast