Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AVOV TVonline+

Probation
    hi dudes,

any feedback on this new box ?

Pinball Wizard
    super fast, great picture!! here is a review by the Captain!! http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8...vOnline-Review

you won't be disappointed....nuff said..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

yea happy as kid in candy store

Got mine last week and got familiar with it and all the apps. Works great!! It does require 5 mbs but works great with HD movies and live channels. Having a Roku it is very different in apps and the speed of the remote when using the search or any other function requiring typing is much slower than the Roku but apps and content is much much better and... most of it is free which is super!!! Very happy with mine.

Does this box shows what the channel you're at is showing? i've seen some videos on youtube but the bar on those videos only shows the channel name, not the channel guide listing. Is it like that?

tux tux tux
    Quote Originally Posted by wifiuser View Post
    Can I use this box like a Mag250 (exactly or what are the differences), my dream is have the use of Android for searching for film along with the steady service of an IP stream. I have heard it does not work exactly like a Mag250 and this is my deal breaker.
    if you install the mag emulator (if possible) it will perform pretty much like a mag (no caching, etc, just showing the straight iptv stream)
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

tux tux tux
    can you sideload apps via adb, or the debug item called something like "allow install from unknown sources", that lets you install any apk via a (file)browser. or do you have to use that mickystore? nothing about mickey. I just dont really like stores, virtual or in general.
    Last edited by tuxen; 11-27-2015 at 04:55 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Avovs use an app named TVOnline. That app connects to IPTV services (NFPS/Rocket, etc..)
    This particular Avov model (AVOV TVOnline and TVOnline Plus models), have that app embedded into Avov system, so it doesn't even need to be installed, it's already there, just have to access it.
    The other Avov receivers would need to install the TVOnline app and they find it onboard in the Channel Store on these Avovs (MIckey Market).
    All Avov models have the Channel Store, the difference that the TVONline models have is that the TVOnline app is embedded, already working in the Online models (hence the name of the model).
    All models, except their first vixo1, have Kodi in their Channel Store as well, and we know what Kodi can do

Quote Originally Posted by tuxen View Post
    can you sideload apps via adb, or the debug item called something like "allow install from unknown sources", that lets you install any apk via a (file)browser. or do you have to use that mickystore?
    Can't side load, no.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-27-2015 at 04:51 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

tux tux tux
    is tvonline part of what I see in the picture that looks like a modern mag menu?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast