Page 260 of 265 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2641
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Enjoy :

Code:
    https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/07/democrats-have-completely-abandoned-civility/

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    We have to go easy on this political stuff guys.
    If any political talk or statements or website links are not directly related to covid, then they have no place here
    Sorry guys and thnx
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Yeah there are forums for political stuff. it was just the kid thing more than anything I can not stand to see kid’s caught up in this kind of stuff. Sorry bro. Mornin coffee should be all about the peeps here and their daily life. Speaking of peeps how about Kimbo? Hope he is well. Miss his daily post.

All is good in riversbend so far today, coffee was good all through the mornin. hope all talkers are doing well and keeping safe. one nursing home in the area has had all but two of the residents infected with covid, about half of them are recovering well. 4me one cuz lives in Sun City Center a little above the state park boundary, and half way between I-75 and 301. He came all the way to Bama for nephews funeral and turned around and went back to check on some work being done in his house. Other cuz talking about movin back to Bama out in the country. The two things I like best of all the terrain God gave us are the mountains in Summertime and Fall when leaves are changing and the Beaches and Ocean in the Winter and Spring I am about half way between in the flatlands and really need to spend my last few looking across the ridges for 5 months and looking at thongs the other 7, HAHAHA. Good views and good news my friends.

Drinking mornin coffee slowly today, Had a tooth pulled yesterday only had one other pulled in my life., and I'm not supposed to drink hot stuff so I let it cool to warm and goin for it. All is still going along in riversbend Life with a gun to your head like all over the world. Well all you talkers have a good day today and many more!!!

Likes the Idea of Watching Thongs... Bet They would make Nice PPE Facial Masks... Not the ones that some Men Wear but, But, BUTT, the ones the Gals Wear might just work well...!!!

Before or after washing 4 me? HAAAH been a pretty good day after have a tooth pulled kinda feeling tired tonight though, Might even go to bed by 10, That would be a long time ago thing for me. Hope all talkers are well safe and happy tonight, after my first cuz once removed (according to my sister who tracks that stuff) was buried a really good younger man that was my sons little league coach died of a massive heart attack. My grandson is one of his sons best friends, seems like a lot of peeps dying young these days. I have been singing the song

for a week can't get it out of my OLD head.

Once You get it past the Nose, Smells like a Rose...!!!

Oh man, 4me you are trying for BBobs top laugh spot, HAHAHHA. Coffee is better this mornin, still a little sinus, but i am going to do some cleaning up in the old AC unit this week I change the filters at least bi monthly but the humidity has been so high I am going to wash down the box and floor of the air inlet with some bleach and rinse the coils and drain while I have it off. water pours out of the drain when it gets hot. All talkers keep safe and tell all your college age kids to quit spreading the covid. Hundreds partied last weekend and thousands have it now, GET some common sense babies. Why cant everyone that does not HAVE to be out and about for a month stay a safe distance from everyone and wear a mask, wash or sanitize your hands keep yourself clean by washing ANYTHING that comes in contact with a surface you don't know is clean, wear gloves when you handle ANYTHING that is out for public use. Common sense for a month will help this be OVER. Soft breezes and NO sneezes talkers good luck.

The Death of "Common Sense" (C.S)

March 15, 1998 by Lori Borgman

Three yards of black fabric enshroud my computer terminal. I am mourning the passing of an old friend by the name of Common Sense. His obituary reads as follows: Common Sense, aka C.S., lived a long life, but died from heart failure at the brink of the millennium. No one really knows how old he was, his birth records were long ago entangled in miles and miles of bureaucratic red tape. Known affectionately to close friends as Horse Sense and Sound Thinking, he selflessly devoted himself to a life of service in homes, schools, hospitals and offices, helping folks get jobs done without a lot of fanfare, whooping and hollering.

Rules and regulations and petty, frivolous lawsuits held no power over C.S. A most reliable sage, he was credited with cultivating the ability to know when to come in out of the rain, the discovery that the early bird gets the worm and how to take the bitter with the sweet.

C.S. also developed sound financial policies (don’t spend more than you earn), reliable parenting strategies (the adult is in charge, not the kid) and prudent dietary plans (offset eggs and bacon with a little fiber and orange juice).

A veteran of the Industrial Revolution, the Great Depression, the Technological Revolution and the Smoking Crusades, C.S. survived sundry cultural and educational trends including disco, the men’s movement, body piercing, whole language and new math. C.S.’s health began declining in the late 1960s when he became infected with the If-It-Feels-Good, Do-It virus.

In the following decades, his waning strength proved no match for the ravages of overbearing federal and state rules and regulations and an oppressive tax code. C.S. was sapped of strength and the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband, criminals received better treatment than victims and judges stuck their noses in everything from Boy Scouts to professional baseball and golf.

His deterioration accelerated as schools implemented zero-tolerance policies. Reports of 6-year-old boys charged with sexual harassment for kissing classmates, a teen suspended for taking a swig of Scope mouthwash after lunch, girls suspended for possessing Midol and an honor student expelled for having a table knife in her school lunch were more than his heart could endure.

As the end neared, doctors say C.S. drifted in and out of logic but was kept informed of developments regarding regulations on low-flow toilets and mandatory air bags. Finally, upon hearing about a government plan to ban inhalers from 14 million asthmatics due to a trace of a pollutant that may be harmful to the environment, C.S. breathed his last.

Services will be at Whispering Pines Cemetery. C.S. was preceded in death by his wife, Discretion; one daughter, Responsibility; and one son, Reason. He is survived by two step-brothers, Half-Wit and Dim-Wit.

Memorial Contributions may be sent to the Institute for Rational Thought. Farewell, Common Sense. May you rest in peace.

Page 260 of 265 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 ... LastLast