Page 220 of 265 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2641
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    black tape, Lol, Say it Ain't So... Better get some Duct Tape or a Bicycle Patch with some Gorilla Glue...!!! Stay Dry and Give Me "Best to Your Family"...

Rocket Recovery Technician
    SUNNY DAY in Riversbend, man dry, sunny, even pretty warm and still. After rain, sleet and snow all in one day and cold as the witch the next all is cool in the motor pool. Shoot 4me a good piece of 3m in and out and and the wifeys blow dryer (SHHHH) on high and its like a hot patch for an old set. Just don't lasts for but a years use though. then it dries out and comes loose.

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning Talkers, a quiet Saturday filled with cold winds and hot coffee!!Have a warm day!!

All cool in the Riverbend area, sunshine, blue sky, pretty warm but a little windy. Got some outside work done. Hope all had a good day here at the forum, more of us need to come to the morning coffee every once and a while too many of us have gone on and all are missed. Hope you all have smooth water and good tailwinds.

Moderator at Work
    Good morning all, getting four days of just above freezing looking forward to the piles of snow to vanish all the best to you.

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    All cool in the Riverbend area, sunshine, blue sky, pretty warm but a little windy. Got some outside work done. Hope all had a good day here at the forum, more of us need to come to the morning coffee every once and a while too many of us have gone on and all are missed. Hope you all have smooth water and good tailwinds.
    completely agree, enjoying a cloudy Seattle weather type month...coffee for everyone is one me this morning (coupon redeemable in your kitchen) Have a great one everyone!!

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Finally Decent here with Heat Tomorrow, followed by another Cold(Chilly) Front, just ahead of the weekend...!

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning everyone, raffle coming soon thank you to Crazed,Farmer1 and bwcbob!!!Lots of rain in my part of the hemisphere, have a safe Wednesday everyone!!

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning everyone, is an artic one today but at least the sun came out!!Have a Great weekend!! Don't forget to join our raffle..Win and have fun!!http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...500-02-27-2020

Fairly nice in riverbend today but I was in Rocket City suburb Greenbrier Alabama and the wind was cold as ice and strong. They are building a big auto plant there and it is enormous. They say ball the raw materials mare going in one end and the cars will drive out the other. I would bet not everything will be made on site though. They are sure building enough railroad, highway, and utility infrastructure to have a small city there. I would like to be 25 with a EE and IT/robotics degree that would be a 250G salary ticket in that place. Seems like all of that area is exploding the Decatur Newcor Steel plant is running 185% production with a guarantee of matching bonuses, the electricians are making about $52 to sit and wait on a problem, I wouldn't hazard a guess at the salaried production supervisors check. Darn too early or too late the story of my life. HAHA wouldn't change a thing though. Live LOOOOOONG and HAVE FUUUUNNN my friends, make the lord happy.

Page 220 of 265 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast