Register
Page 232 of 265 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2641
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Lol, don't see too many Stars in the Sky down here in the Sunny South...! I can Remember the Nights on the Farms in UpState New York thou... Beautiful... Indeed...! The ones while on Training were a different Set for some reason...!

Went Out and About Early this AM in Hopes of Missing the Crowds... Bee Careful out there in Never-neverland as so Many People can not, do not or just Won't, adhere to the 6' Social Distancing and for some Reason, they all Speak a Different Language or they JUST REFUSE to Speak English...!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    All cool in riversbend. It seems as if we spend more time ordering things online, and searching for stuff that some people horde for some reason. What makes it somewhat frustrating is WE always ordered the same thing as we try to order now twice a month, the reason was it was what we used and we just restocked as we needed it. Hope all of you are at home, clear, and wiping down anything brought in from the public, 151 Bacardi is 75% alchy. HAHA a good drink and a few drops on the wipedown rag make for a good day. Clear skies my friends.

yea rain here for next 5 days my grass is so green got cut it every week

4me how can (OUT IN the country) in NY. PA and NJ be so pretty in the cool part of spring, and the cities be so stark and cold. I remember riding through that part of the country when I was in Ft Dix in early spring and looking at some of the fields and thinking how super green and bluish they were. Then Going into town was like going into a salt mine. HAHAHA Different world then my friends. Keep safe stay hidden from the monster, I am trying but they say some are not even getting a fever and still carrying it. I guess we have to start a new 15 days every time anyone comes into our circle. Good luck to you all.

Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    4me how can (OUT IN the country) in NY. PA and NJ be so pretty in the cool part of spring, and the cities be so stark and cold. I remember riding through that part of the country when I was in Ft Dix in early spring and looking at some of the fields and thinking how super green and bluish they were. Then Going into town was like going into a salt mine. HAHAHA Different world then my friends. Keep safe stay hidden from the monster, I am trying but they say some are not even getting a fever and still carrying it. I guess we have to start a new 15 days every time anyone comes into our circle. Good luck to you all.
    Love of Nature vs Love of Money 4me would Guess...!

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning Talkers, watching or to be more accurate rewatching "Chernobyl", to those realist that believe that human history repeats itself. Have a safe one!!

Check out "COMET" and "CHARGE" as They bee showing some Oldies...! Way

Good Coffee time to you Kimbo, 4me, and Talkers. Been getting a lot of old westerns and such from The internet archive. Hoppy, RR, Duke, Even Hoot Gibson and Tex Ritter. They have all kinds of Public Domain movies Horror, Tarzan and Silent's like Cleopatra. Most are downloadable as Zips. Between what the IPTV Talk subs and the old stuff, you never have to see the same thing twice in a year if you want. I hope this finds all well and happy extended families and friends too social distancing brings despair and loneliness to some. Call a friend you know is alone and talk to them You never know how much it can help.

morning every one, pray al r well this morning .. up early here 1,000 cases here confirmed in a 24 hr period ...sad,sad,,sad,,,stay at home if u can , pray for those who cant ..

Pinball Wizard
    Morning Talkers, get ready for another raffle http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ffle-coming-up , thank you Farmer, NBS and Buzz Team. Stay safe my friends!!

RIP Charlotte Figi a true pioneer and John Prine Songwriter/Singer!!

Page 232 of 265 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast