Page 249 of 265 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2641
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    4me is getting tired of all the Protesting NEWS... Look Close at the Sheeple in the Protests... How many Bare Belly, Daisy Dukes wearing Gals does one see Parading for George Floyd... Are they Protesting For or Exploiting HIM...?!?

Don't take what 4me says Wrong, It is SAD Indeed that a Man is Killed by Police when "Not Resisting"and not being a Danger...! and all Involved should bee Punished to the Fullest Extent of the Law...

What did all that Damage to Local Businesses accomplish...?!? How many will Not Re-open and of the Ones that do Re-open how Strick will Their Store Policies bee in the Future... The protesters have Damaged More than They Realize... There are Changes Coming that I Fear All will Suffer From...!

Take Care, Stay Safe, Keep You Distance and May GOD Bless You and Yours...!

Moderator at Work
    Keep out of the way of Daisy Duke 4me have heard she can be hand full to the uninitiated keeping safe distance involved.Seems we may be over the hump for those areas that did not loosen elementary controls, here in Canada it has been a bit which may pop density issue.
    Safe times ahead for aaall possible.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    The people who ALWAYS lose in these displays of ignorance are the single moms of young black men who are being taught to attack the police instead of complying with their requests, the mothers of two or three in the government housing complexes that have to have their kids sleep on the floor because of drive bys and the children who have NO way to get out of their social prison. The entire country loses a little bit because lawlessness gains another rung on the dimocrat agenda to make this country a one party ruling class Monarchy. The police lose a large chunk of their personal safety, everyday USA loving citizens lose more of their freedom to people who claim the right to withhold and trample on the rights of anyone they choose. I too am tired of riots and the politicians who allow them to happen. The rights given for redress, peaceful assembly and free speech do not extend to this type of garbage. There is NO right to block a road, no right to burn, assault or steal. No right to impede any other person in his chosen task. The Time to gear up and fight back is getting close, I expect these groups to be at polling places assaulting voters they expect to vote for Trump, they will stop at NOTHING, that is glaringly evident. Watch yourselves my friends, you could be the next victim of their ultra racist hatred of whites and anyone of ANY race that is a conservative or does not subscribe to their agenda. The afternoon coffee is really good too, I need to be in my shop working on one of the project cars instead of leaning back in the recliner on the couch. Safety and peace of mind my friends, we all deserve it even cops.

Just the Beginning :
    Code:
    https://www.rt.com/usa/491145-minneapolis-council-commits-disband-police/

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    here's a John Oliver stint from October 2016
    Police Accountability
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaD84DTGULo
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-09-2020 at 06:14 AM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

4me Left something out of Post #2479 on purpose...!

While at the Doctor's Office, 4me was not checked for Covid-19...!!! Covid-19 was not mentioned by anyone in the Clinic...!!!

Morning coffee was brewing all day, a little rain, good sunshine and man so humid the windows fogged. I say take a vote, the districts that vote to disband the cops, pull them out and do not send any type of assistance into the district. Require a permit to cross into another district, lines enforced by National Guard and Sheriff Dept. Other district cops work only in their district as do all emergency services since all will have to be denied to no cop districts because of safety concerns. Let stupid joe, oshitma, scumer and cuntholsi put on a uniform and save their asses. As for al sharpone, I always wonder when he and the shit like him show up why they weren’t there BEFORE instead of using a dead body to step on and disgrace.

Al shor looks funny wearing "White for Blacks" with black rubber gloves on, very fitting...Indeed...!

Every Funeral I have been to, "We All" wear Black...!

Me Dr. called last evening and told Me everything looked good from Me Blood-work Tests... When I asked about the Antibodies in Me Blood She said no trace of Covid-19, even Me Bilirubin test was Lower than it was in Jan...!

Keep On Keeping On Talkers... Stay Safe, Take Care and Keep Your Distance...!!!

ps... They don't have the Covid Tests at that Clinic where at least 10 Dr.s have an Office... and CHEN Medical is Supposed to bee one of the Biggest and Bestest in the South and East US...!!!
    Last edited by 4me2c; 06-10-2020 at 07:25 PM.

Good coffee this morning, too bad some peeps are too stoopuuud to realize they could save their grandparents by always doing what they are supposed to do. Fact is some just don’t care, they just want to do what they want to do no matter who gets sick. I wonder if the people in this country really know the truth about whites and other races. When you watch most news channels you would sure think they surely don’t. Anyone that thinks anything called white privlege exist is a fool or a racial extortionist. Unfortunately the liberal academia and the opportunist politicians and blacks have succeeded in reaching a point that is irreversible. The ruling class dimshits are too self centered and arrogant to even realize what is happening. It is something that will become horrifically evident in the next decade. Oh well have a good day talkers we should all live the dream while there is one to live. Lies, assault, diseases, thugs are bad, BUT the deep state operatives and would be kings are quickly becoming more dangerous than ANYTHING else on earth or in space.
    Last edited by 12icer; 06-11-2020 at 03:47 AM.

what about the girl that was pregnant he put gun too did her life matter ? funny the news dont post that and all bad stuff he did what cop did was wrong but this guy was very bad man if that man did crimes in another state he would have been jail for 50 yrs right now
    Last edited by Marley; 06-11-2020 at 03:23 PM.

Page 249 of 265 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259 ... LastLast