Page 231 of 265 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2641
    Rocket Recovery Technician
    Yeah brother, don't get it 4me, I couldn't let you go bro. If you wear a mask it will help as long as you don't reach up and scratch your nose because it itches, or move it up and down, or anything but seal it and breathe through it. To check the fit and valve on an N95 you should cup your hand over the valve to seal it and your mask should pressurize slightly. When you breathe in the valve should be closed and a quick sharp breath in should create a slight vacuum. With no valve you can try a mask with a pack of sweetener and water sprayed into the air, If you can smell or taste it, the mask is worthless. Keep us up bro, We have been out some, but we shop online, and store outside for a while, when it is ready to come in it gets the wipedown, and cleaning with disinfectant all over. 4me if you want a test mostly some express med and such are doing them around here. And that's no foolin, As for Mornin Coffee, Good morning but Zpac and Xyrtec evening they are always rough on my stomach allergy season.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Exclamation

4me Bee Fine, "Feeling Real Good" here...! Tonight at Midnight We are on a "Stay at Home" order...! As I Ride Me byke I can't Stay at Home...! I do Beelieve in the Social Distancing and I am Not afraid to tell someone to "Back Off" a Bit...! Stores are Implementing the Lines on the Floors and have Signs Posted at Doors and Registers but, But, BUTT, One can see people are Disgruntled...! I go in, get what I Need/Want, and Head for the Check-outs...! Keep Alcohol Wipes on hand so I can Wipe Beefore I Swipe...! Gloves and Masks are Not on Shelves anywhere, I can get all the Wipes, Personal Cleansing Cloths,Medline ReadyFlush Cleansing Cloths, Readybath Fresh Bathing Cloths and Alcohol Prep Pads(70%) from Me OTC Account but No Gloves or Masks so I Improvise...!

You know... Military "Adapt and Over-come"...!

Temperature "Cool-down" in Effect also down here(60') at 5AM...!!! Have A Safe Day out there "Talkers"...!

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning Talkers, stay well my friends!!4me2c hope everything is well!!!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Yeah 4me, You can use plastic sandwich bags pretty well for the glove deal, you can get the fold over kind really cheap for 100. All is well here save the allergy. Taking Zpac is rough on the belly, I dropped the antihistamine for a day or two and am going to a decongestant. Seems like back and forth works best. Kimbo You are like the Ninjas of old, faithful as the mountain. Talkers need to step up and come here daily to read your greeting, It should be required. Thanks for the hello each morning Bro.

Lightbulb

When Me gets a Cold(Very Seldom of Late) I used to use NyQuil, after a Few Years of that, it didn't werk so well. seems the viruses get Immune after awhile... Switching to other Meds seem to work Much Better... The Allergy Meds could bee effected the same way...!!!

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning Talkers, enjoying a rather large bowl of cereal (honey bunches) and watching the quiet neighborhood on a cloudy day!!Stay safe my friends.

R.I.P. Bill Withers a great musician!

Exclamation

Short and Maybee Sweet...

Code:
    https://time.com/5790545/first-covid-19-vaccine/

Seems Like People Are Practicing Social Distancing by the Lack of New Posts, Can Only Hope All Are Okay and Families are Safe...!!!

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning Talkers, staying positive and strong....lots of music on the jukebox and lots of facetime with family!!Stay safe!!

Pinball Wizard
    Top of the morning blokes and sheilas, took out my telescope last night and spend a good hour looking at the starts forgot how to relaxing star gazing is for me. Rain today in my neck of the woods!!Stay safe and stay home!!

Page 231 of 265 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast