Register
Page 248 of 265 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2641
    Rocket Recovery Technician
    Just did a yearly Physical at the docs, he is a really good doctor, and atheist, liberal Democrat. He is also an Irish Immigrant, He told me that this virus has not even got started yet. The calm before the storm, according to what he says the lung problem is just the tip of the iceberg, as they learn more it seems any of the organs can be affected. If peeps don't do the social distancing, testing and quarantine this country is looking for a second wave when it gets cooler that will make the first look like a walk in the park. Doc is pretty straight up when it comes to medicine, politically, I listen, he talks, I say HMMMMM. Like you say 4ME keep yourself safe, all we can do is ride till the getting off point and hope we catch the right train.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Lots of Storms for Yesterday, Today and Two-Three-Four-morrows, Rain, no Bows, just Blows and Blows...!!!

Take Care, Stay Safe and Keep Your Distance...!

heat wave 105 and 100 today

Warm in riversbend today just 80s though Pretty good day slight rain HUUUUMMMMMIIIIIDDD to the BIG DOG!!! Hope all Talkers are well and safe. Live well my friends. Peeps are just ignoring the keep safe rules and going about like it was nothing. I am afraid Riots will bring bad things for the older family members of those involved. Thoughtless stooges bring sorrow and hardship on those they claim to help. Morning coffee was really good today, each day awakening is a gift to be thankful for and savored as a good Filet.

Lightbulb

Morning All, Stay Safe, Take Care and Keep Your Distance as the Case Numbers are Rising...! Down here in Fl. they have gone up 2700+ in the past two days...!!!

Was at WallyWorld and on Me way thru the Aisles, In one end out the other following the Arrows and the Signs while Others just go thru Willy-Nilly...! Wearing their masks on their chins, claiming to have Asthma or they just Can't Breath...! Got to a register and was informed by the Cashier that "You are Too Close"...! I was at the end of the belt getting ready to put Me Purchases on it so they would get to her... The person She was waiting on was wearing His Mask on his chin, mouth was wide open and he was constantly speaking, trying to stall the line as he was waiting for another member of his brood to get to the register with more items... Always has to bee ONE...!!! When She Finally got finished with him and his crew it was Me turn to go forward... When I got up to her I said, "Thank You for asking Me to Wait as I noticed he wasn't wearing his Mask the Right Way", she looked up at him and when she realized how Wrong she was, her head went down...! Didn't speak to me the whole time I was there except to say, "Have a Good Day" after I was ready to leave...!!!

Bee Careful and Watch Out as Others Don't and Won't...!!!

morning/night all, beautiful day and night all around. have a nice weekend guys.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Still ok for another day in Riversbend, Hope we all get to stay that way!! Keep your heads down and masks on. Cigarette filters in the nose will help some if you cant find any just cut them shorter till you can get air through them, wear glasses, and gloves too wash them like your hands if you don't have a box. Clean air and virus free lives my friends. Hoping for a better future!!

4me,!!More tests bring more cases, peeps are just ignorant of the danger they are toying with. Being an EMT years ago and working with burn patients, infectious disease patients like typhoid, staph, and even measles, gave me a different perspective on the stupidity I see daily. I know the limitations of all this PPE. A mask doesn't work if it is not FITTED and tested by the one wearing it. You need gloves for any close contact and you need long sleeves, laundry and clothes change wash with low concentration of bleach when you get home. Shoes need wiped too. Mudroom cleanup every time you go out. It is ridiculous for this country to be in this shape. One group is trying to cause as much trouble and death as they can to try to win back power so they can finish their assault on our way of life. It is as THEIR president said about the government shutdown years ago when he was told he could keep needed parts of the government open. (To paraphrase) I want it to be as painful as possible so I can use it against them.
    Last edited by 12icer; 06-07-2020 at 12:23 AM.

Another 1200+ reported since Yesturday...! Sheeple Follow and Don't Learn Anything...!!!

Stay Safe, Take Care and Keep Your Distance...!!!

Had Blood drawn this AM, 4 Vials of it...! Nice Deep Red in colour almost Burgundy w/o Ron...!!!

Next Appointment is for July 9th unless Something is Found in Me Blood and then They will let Me know what's up with that...!

Take Notice at what I type next... Sign at door : Please remain Outside until called to come in and You Must have a Mask to enter...! If You are wearing anything besides the Blue PPE Mask They will ask You to Remove it and They will give You a Blue PPE Mask... They also gave Me a bag with 4 Fluid ounce of sanitizer 1 pair of gloves, 2 PPE Masks. Also in the bag is a "bammie" I will post a link so one can see what they are...
    Now... Watch the People You Deal with while at a Doctor Office or Clinic... When I got there, early, I stayed away from others at 1st one girl came out and said "Good Morning" and started with someone else which was fine with Me as I was Early... In a few more minutes another Gal came out and started filling out a form with another person... A few more minutes went by and a Guy comes out now it should have been My turn but here comes a FAT man speaking Spanish and was taken in before Me... The Guy comes back out and Now a Lady is close to the door so He starts talking to Her and She tells Him, "That Man was here before Me" while pointing at Me the Guy looks at Me again and starts to speak to Me and I tell Him to take care of Her as She IS by the Door...! Now comes My turn, the Guy comes over to the Table that I am standing by sets down His Clip-board and asks Me My Name, I show Him My Flip Wallet with Me DL and Security ID and He says, "wow Thanks, that makes it easier"... Until He gets passed Me 1st Name, He gets Stuck and asks Me how to spell Me Last Name while saying Me Middle Name... Then after that gets straightened out He starts asking Me ?'s about why I am there... I tell Him 3 Times that I am there because I have an Appointment...

Finally I get inside, sit in the waiting room, My Girl comes out to get Me and We go to the back of the office... 10 Minutes later Dr Rocky tells Me to have a Good Day Stay Safe and She will see Me next Month unless She feels the need to See Me earlier because of the Blood taken...

Code:
    http://www.bambams.com/product-detail/Bammie---Multi-Use-Headwear/1394
    Take Care,, Stay Safe and Keep Your Distance...!!!
    Last edited by 4me2c; 06-08-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Morning coffee has worn off, gonna have to make a second pot since the Tropical Depression is looming and the wind and a few sprinkles are forming up. I need to be planting all of the potted tomatoes, squash, peppers and sprouts I have on the patio. I disked up about 300 square feet to build cages for the tomatoes and a couple of rows for the squash, peppers, brussels sprouts and some broccoli. Hope I can get them all planted in the next two or three days. Peeps just keep spreading their microbes to everyone they can. I wonder what all of these NOT really protesting criminals are going to say when they go home with the virus and kill their parents, grandparents or someone close to them by transmitting it to them. I promise you they won't take responsibility, it will be the white supremacist Trumps fault. I am really tired of the constant intimidation, harassment, extortion and assault these people continually expose the rest of us to. All I can say to any who try is "Do not try that shit with me, I won't take your shit and I plan to stop you FOREVER". This problem should have been rectified by LAPD 28 years ago. Hope all comes out good 4me Mine was good except potassium was .2 high and blood sugar was 110 but it was after lunch. not fasting. Keep safe my friend it is beginning to look like not too many peeps are following the safety guidelines. Blue skies and green grass my friends..
    Last edited by 12icer; 06-08-2020 at 05:31 PM.

Page 248 of 265 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258 ... LastLast