Page 262 of 265 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2641
    Rocket Recovery Technician
    Yeah I have a sore throat, think it is from the tooth being pulled and swishing the old Peroxide too much, Nobody else has it and I haven't been around anyone that is sick at all. Never know these days no fever no thing but red throat and the same old sinus I keep 24-7. I think a good small shot of Crown will burn like hell but help it. I am getting tired of this having to stay masked, gloved and on guard all of the time. be safe my friend sleep well.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I had a few shots of some good sipping whiskey the other night and as always the next day my voice was not working so good.
    It sound like I had a very sore throat (which I didn't).
    Seems lately that everytime I sip on too much whiskey I then loose my voice the next day.
    Well that's all fine, but the problem comes when I had to go to work.
    I did not want to speak to anyone at the job, not the staff or the public, or they may have felt that I should not be there as I may have had the covid

I am lucky thou because I can go in to the store just before they close, so I do not have to converse with anyone too much or at all.
    It's just me all alone in a huge store for the next 4 to 10 hours

Stay save guys.
    And yea this is all getting really tiring on us all
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

@ You Both : Take a Teaspoon or More of Honey and let it sit inside Your mouth and let it work it's way down the Throat Slowly...!

Yeah I am some better today hope to be back to usual just sinus like the last 5 years or so. It is really aggravating to have sinus in this time, It will get better and it sometimes gets a lot worse, when it gets worse you have to consider "could I have this crap"? then you try to think of anywhere you could have been exposed or exposed anyone. So far my list of people is very short and all of them are well and going strong. Thing is they don't ever really tell us HOW the crap is spread except by a sneeze or cough or something like that For there to be so many cases there MUST be other ways.

Bumping this one up again Hope all talkers are well, Things are copacetic in riversbend for now. Peeps still spreading covid like a facebook page all over the world. May we all be safe and well before the election and choose wisely.

Mornin coffee was good in riversbend, up too early about 4 am gonna take a nap for about 3 hrs and mow a couple of places this afternoon. keep hiding from the covid get out and exercise in the fresh air and try to keep in shape.

Just getting back from Riding Me Bike to and from Dr's Office... Having a Dr. Pepper and a couple of Hostess GloBalls for Breakfast...!!! Me Dr. can't believe the shape I am in for Me 72nd Year...!!

Glad to hear you are good 4me Plan to stay around a long time!! I hope to make it as long as my family and kids are doing OK, I don't want to outlive any of more of my kids. I watched a few peeps bury children My two cousins (brothers) buried a son each, and even some friends their grandchildren besides my baby. I have a neighbor who had a baby boy live about four months struggling. It is something you never forget or ever want to happen to anyone or their child. Your friends and family are the most important thing to keep safe and happy if you can. Some won't leave Drama alone, and they just can't be made happy, but all one can do is try to help them. I hope mine are all able to rise above the drama and find Peace Of Mind. I hope the same for all talkers POM is the only way to true satisfaction and freedom.

Moderator at Work
    Good morning Talkers summer has slipped away so quickkkkkly a nice fall sitting on the deck will go down well only have coffee bens
    to grind up still alright tho.
    They are trying to keep the C19 menace down here in Ontario with volontry efforts could be better or worse dependant on parents and teachers a lot, trust all here are well and keeping healthy

Page 262 of 265 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264 ... LastLast