Register
Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233
Results 2,321 to 2,325 of 2325
    well now its thousand dollar fine or jail if you dont wear a mask this is in calf in riverside and la area weird to see all in a mask at store

Mornin. been "Out and About" and Traffic is almost Non-Existent, but, But, BUTT, that doesn't mean the ones out aren't Krazy and of course "DOT" isn't Helping by Parking on the Side-Walks and Blocking Inter-sections...!!! Drivers are Still more Interested in their Cell Phones instead of where the Next Turn is...!!!

TV Addicted
    Went to Wally World to finish off the two week grocery supply. Ordered up and they loaded us up. Only thing I did was pop the trunk and use a glove to put the milk and eggs from the trunk to the back seat. Wiped it down and put it in holding till it comes into rotation. It is good to get out and about even if you just see a few others out. Good to know we are doing ok for now. Fair skies my friends.

Can Understand Why 1st Responders, Police, Firefighters and Hospital Staff Need the PPE... but, But, BUTT, I see No PPE in stores for JohnQ Public...!!! We the People are the Backbone of the Economy(ies)...! If We can't get PPE Masks We can't go out and BUY what We Need to Survive...! Some of US are able to Make PPE for Ourselves but there are Plenty out there that can't...!!!

Now People are Complaining that they are not getting what was Promised to them...! What-ever happened to "Rainy-Day Funds". Personal Responsibility...?!? We have become Nations and Countries of "Don't Ask what One can do for Their Country, but, Ask, What can the Country do for the One"...?!?

Sorry, Some People Somewhere have Ruined Our Countries...!

Stay Safe People and even though Others Won't... "Keep Your Distance"...!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Can Understand Why 1st Responders, Police, Firefighters and Hospital Staff Need the PPE... but, But, BUTT, I see No PPE in stores for JohnQ Public...!!! We the People are the Backbone of the Economy(ies)...! If We can't get PPE Masks We can't go out and BUY what We Need to Survive...! Some of US are able to Make PPE for Ourselves but there are Plenty out there that can't...!!!

Now People are Complaining that they are not getting what was Promised to them...! What-ever happened to "Rainy-Day Funds". Personal Responsibility...?!? We have become Nations and Countries of "Don't Ask what One can do for Their Country, but, Ask, What can the Country do for the One"...?!?

Sorry, Some People Somewhere have Ruined Our Countries...!

Stay Safe People and even though Others Won't... "Keep Your Distance"...!
    I guess people expected more from their government, kudos to Canada my friend requested for relief funds and received them within a week, if people were big corporations the money would already be there. Thank you to first responders, truck drivers, health workers, farmers, immigrants that pick up the crops and dont have medical benefits, the poor people that clean our workplaces and serves us our food. Glad we all looking out for each other, read somewhere that the top 10 millionaire Televangelists have not donated a penny. Stay home and stay safe!!

Page 233 of 233 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233