Register
Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263
Results 2,621 to 2,625 of 2625
    Nascar Pool Diecast Two Time Winner 4me2c's Avatar

TV Addicted
    Bumping this one up again Hope all talkers are well, Things are copacetic in riversbend for now. Peeps still spreading covid like a facebook page all over the world. May we all be safe and well before the election and choose wisely.

TV Addicted
    Mornin coffee was good in riversbend, up too early about 4 am gonna take a nap for about 3 hrs and mow a couple of places this afternoon. keep hiding from the covid get out and exercise in the fresh air and try to keep in shape.

Nascar Pool Diecast Two Time Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Just getting back from Riding Me Bike to and from Dr's Office... Having a Dr. Pepper and a couple of Hostess GloBalls for Breakfast...!!! Me Dr. can't believe the shape I am in for Me 72nd Year...!!

TV Addicted
    Glad to hear you are good 4me Plan to stay around a long time!! I hope to make it as long as my family and kids are doing OK, I don't want to outlive any of more of my kids. I watched a few peeps bury children My two cousins (brothers) buried a son each, and even some friends their grandchildren besides my baby. I have a neighbor who had a baby boy live about four months struggling. It is something you never forget or ever want to happen to anyone or their child. Your friends and family are the most important thing to keep safe and happy if you can. Some won't leave Drama alone, and they just can't be made happy, but all one can do is try to help them. I hope mine are all able to rise above the drama and find Peace Of Mind. I hope the same for all talkers POM is the only way to true satisfaction and freedom.

Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263