Page 190 of 265 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2641
    Pinball Wizard
    Good morning, pool day here..lots of sun and lots of iguanas...it is an iguana infestation. Almost ran one over, I have been told some caribbean people eat it. I can see why they are full of meat (eating my %#%#$^! mangoes) around these parts!!Have a Rocket day!!

Pinball Wizard
    Good Saturday Talkers, lots of sports on deck in the TV today!! Have a Rocket Day!!!

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Have A Grrrrrr8 Weekend All and To All, Happy Mother's Day...!

Quote Originally Posted by Laser View Post
    Good morning, pool day here..lots of sun and lots of iguanas...it is an iguana infestation. Almost ran one over, I have been told some caribbean people eat it. I can see why they are full of meat (eating my %#%#$^! mangoes) around these parts!!Have a Rocket day!!
    uhhh my favorite Mangoes. im actually loving them and just finished 2 few minutes ago. mangoes I got here you probably will force to eat even you just pass by around 10 meters away. sweet, huge, tasty..... have a good day guys as weather is much better and cooler. time for some more cold drinks later and some swimming time maybe later around mountains.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning Talkers, RYU still very green right now my mango tree but full of them trying to keep iguana's from eating 60% which they did last year!!!Have a great Sunday Funday!!

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    Good morning ,back in from doing a bit of camping ,ice is finally starting to melt off lakes.

Bullwhale
    good morning everyone.
    Laser could you not use 1 or 2 (not sure how big around the trunk is on a mango tree )of them cones they put on a dogs neck to stop them from licking their wound...just use the biggest ones you can find, put them about 4ft off the ground around the trunk. the widest part of it facing down then another one about 4 or 5 inches above that one.even put something like pam or some thing slippery on them so they have nothing to get a grip on..just a thought

Moderator at Work
    Good morning Iptvers, winter has left hoping for warmer spring days t least no iguanas here but the pesky squirrels do lot of digging up
    plants especially tulips still would not want to do a trade for those reptiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser View Post
    Good morning Talkers, RYU still very green right now my mango tree but full of them trying to keep iguana's from eating 60% which they did last year!!!Have a great Sunday Funday!!
    sorry to hear that Laser. thank god we don't have iguanas here. I don't own mango tree but would love to one. only problem we got with mango trees here is stinging bee hives and those are pain. I just made fresh mango smoothy with only fresh mango pulp and greek yogurt nicely blend with ice. will serve with bbq chicken in few hours. im loving it. have a good day as there will be nice weather here today.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by duhhud View Post
    good morning everyone.
    Laser could you not use 1 or 2 (not sure how big around the trunk is on a mango tree )of them cones they put on a dogs neck to stop them from licking their wound...just use the biggest ones you can find, put them about 4ft off the ground around the trunk. the widest part of it facing down then another one about 4 or 5 inches above that one.even put something like pam or some thing slippery on them so they have nothing to get a grip on..just a thought
    thank you Duhhud I will give this a try, Damn BBQ would be great about now....Having a great Sunday Kyu!!!

Page 190 of 265 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240 ... LastLast