Page 230 of 265 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2641
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Local grocery store here is expected to stop any exchange of cash and maybe as soon as Monday (they already have big notices posted in the store about it).
    I don't know how well that is gonna work thou, but we will see
    At any rate , this is gonna change how we see and treat cash in-hand, as if we needed something this big to wake us up on that
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Yeah so many peeps don't take this serious enough until it hits them. My wife said she was watching a young nurse who said she had hooked up four people from 18 to 22 on ventilators in the last two days and they were really bad.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

good morning...!!!

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning, lots of TV and time to get the xbox 1 out, cereal and the wife is cooking chili in the crockpot!!have a safe one!!

Good Morning every one , from my family to yours ; stay positive, stay safe , if possible , stay home … We wish you all the very best ..

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning Talkers, checking some new movies out here and there!!Stay home and safe!!

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning, a vegetables and fruit mix morning smoothie on the vitamix. starting on a new book online and staying home. Be safe!!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Good Mornin, Good Mornin, Im Up the the SUN is Sunnin, the sky is blue, the grass is green, freshest air Ive ever seen!! All ok here in riverbend. Hope you are all doing well and having a good morning too.

Yeah Baby...!(Jim an Bret, the "Pink and Black Attack")

Fresh Air is the Best, esp after some Rain or Mowed Grass...!!!

Went shopping this AM as Winn Dixie showed a Spcl Deal on Tyson Chicken : BOGO...!!! Love the Southwestern Style Breast Tenderloins...

While there got a Phone Call from the Clinic where Me Dr. sits... I have an Apt for 2morrow and the lady on the Phone said that I do not need to show up at the Clinic for it... I asked her... "Well, how do I find out if I am a Carrier w/o symptoms" and She couldn't answer so I said... "Maybee it is time I find another Dr." and said "Goodbye"...!

When I got Home, got another call from the Nurse, blah, blah, blah... Ended up telling Me that the Doctor will Call Me at the Time of Me Appt and We will have a Conversation about what is going on... Lol...!

Got a Msg from the Med Cntr saying that if I go Out I should wear a Mask and I replied back... "Ok, Just where can I get a Mask and do I really need one as on the News they say People w/o symptoms shouldn't wear a mask as it might, (if Handled Incorrectly) pose more possibility to get infected"... "I also told them that I use a Coffee Filter held on by Me Glasses"... Haven't heard anything back from Them on that...!

Those People are Krazy if They Think We are Crazy...! Have a "Safe Day All"...!

That Little Rant Above is "TRUE", but, But, BUTT...

Bee Careful out there as it is April Fool's Day...!!!

Page 230 of 265 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast