Page 233 of 265 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2641
    well now its thousand dollar fine or jail if you dont wear a mask this is in calf in riverside and la area weird to see all in a mask at store

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Mornin. been "Out and About" and Traffic is almost Non-Existent, but, But, BUTT, that doesn't mean the ones out aren't Krazy and of course "DOT" isn't Helping by Parking on the Side-Walks and Blocking Inter-sections...!!! Drivers are Still more Interested in their Cell Phones instead of where the Next Turn is...!!!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Went to Wally World to finish off the two week grocery supply. Ordered up and they loaded us up. Only thing I did was pop the trunk and use a glove to put the milk and eggs from the trunk to the back seat. Wiped it down and put it in holding till it comes into rotation. It is good to get out and about even if you just see a few others out. Good to know we are doing ok for now. Fair skies my friends.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Can Understand Why 1st Responders, Police, Firefighters and Hospital Staff Need the PPE... but, But, BUTT, I see No PPE in stores for JohnQ Public...!!! We the People are the Backbone of the Economy(ies)...! If We can't get PPE Masks We can't go out and BUY what We Need to Survive...! Some of US are able to Make PPE for Ourselves but there are Plenty out there that can't...!!!

Now People are Complaining that they are not getting what was Promised to them...! What-ever happened to "Rainy-Day Funds". Personal Responsibility...?!? We have become Nations and Countries of "Don't Ask what One can do for Their Country, but, Ask, What can the Country do for the One"...?!?

Sorry, Some People Somewhere have Ruined Our Countries...!

Stay Safe People and even though Others Won't... "Keep Your Distance"...!

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Can Understand Why 1st Responders, Police, Firefighters and Hospital Staff Need the PPE... but, But, BUTT, I see No PPE in stores for JohnQ Public...!!! We the People are the Backbone of the Economy(ies)...! If We can't get PPE Masks We can't go out and BUY what We Need to Survive...! Some of US are able to Make PPE for Ourselves but there are Plenty out there that can't...!!!

Now People are Complaining that they are not getting what was Promised to them...! What-ever happened to "Rainy-Day Funds". Personal Responsibility...?!? We have become Nations and Countries of "Don't Ask what One can do for Their Country, but, Ask, What can the Country do for the One"...?!?

Sorry, Some People Somewhere have Ruined Our Countries...!

Stay Safe People and even though Others Won't... "Keep Your Distance"...!
    I guess people expected more from their government, kudos to Canada my friend requested for relief funds and received them within a week, if people were big corporations the money would already be there. Thank you to first responders, truck drivers, health workers, farmers, immigrants that pick up the crops and dont have medical benefits, the poor people that clean our workplaces and serves us our food. Glad we all looking out for each other, read somewhere that the top 10 millionaire Televangelists have not donated a penny. Stay home and stay safe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    I guess people expected more from their government, kudos to Canada my friend requested for relief funds and received them within a week, if people were big corporations the money would already be there. Thank you to first responders, truck drivers, health workers, farmers, immigrants that pick up the crops and dont have medical benefits, the poor people that clean our workplaces and serves us our food. Glad we all looking out for each other, read somewhere that the top 10 millionaire Televangelists have not donated a penny. Stay home and stay safe!!
    Good morning all . Back to winter here -9C or 16F
    Kimbo don't forget our government hands out money like it was candy. We are so far in dept it wont be long and our pay will go straight to the government. Always Have to rember everything the goverment hands out costs the tax payer dearly.

Just my 2 cents for what it is worth, it"s only worth 1.5 cents US
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

look government gives you dollar takes back 10 im taxed so high i need pay every yr and im retired and i pay taxes on my Social Security every month too not fair in my eyes
    Last edited by Marley; 04-09-2020 at 04:03 PM.

Pinball Wizard
    a hot day and found some old "country time" lemonade and made a pitcher. Reminds me as a kid we would drink the frozen concentrate orange juice..LOL even made popsicles!! starting to count how many times i open the fridge in a day...so far my record is 13,,how do i know well the mrs suddenly has become the Fridge gestapo!!

yea wife went up 4 lbs the world is ending

Rocket Recovery Technician
    We got case number two in riversbend. I told the wife next few days it will be up to fifty. Some peeps are to foolish to understand the damage they do, or they are too selfish. You are all right the new Ultra PC police idiots have made heinous behavior into a right for some groups and taken responsibility from themselves and their chosen groups and placed it on anyone that opposes their insanely skewed view of justice. Watch out for anyone who denies you access to anything they require for themselves, it proves they are insane and dangerous. Be well my friends.

Page 233 of 265 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast