Page 252 of 265 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2641
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Since NewYork city started to open, 25 000 complaints were sent in to NewYork city office concerning violations about social distancing and the use of masks and etc...

Governor Cuomo is not pleased
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Oh and it's Trump's Birthday today.
    Born June 14 1946 in Queens New York

Happy B-Day Mr. President !
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    June 10, 2020 - Public health officials have reported an increase in new coronavirus cases in 19 states, prompting some states to activate emergency plans, according to CNN.

Arizona's state health director sent a letter to hospitals that urged them to “fully active” their emergency plans, according to AZ Central. Hospitals should also prepare for crisis care and delay elective surgeries if they have a shortage of hospital beds or staff, according to the letter.

Across the U.S., 19 states are seeing an increase in cases, 24 are seeing a decrease, and 7 are steady. Nearly 2 million COVID-19 cases and more than 112,000 deaths have been reported in the U.S. alone, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

In addition, nine states have reported an increase in COVID-19 hospitalizations since Memorial Day, according to The Washington Post, including Arizona, Arkansas, California, Oregon, Texas, Utah, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Mississippi.

Public health officials have expressed concerns about a spike in new COVID-19 cases as stay-at-home restrictions are lifted. They're now recording cases that may have occurred during the Memorial Day weekend.

Another peak may come as people who attended racial injustice protests during the past 2 weeks get tested. Officials in several cities, including Atlanta, Los Angeles, and New York, have encouraged people who attended protests to get tested.

“You could have an exposure and it will not come through a contact tracing system. Nobody knows that you were there. Nobody has your name,” Barbara Ferrer, director of the Los Angeles County Public Health Department, said during a press conference on Monday.
    WebMD Health News Brief Reviewed by Brunilda Nazario, MD on June 11, 2020 ...!!!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    It would just take a month of doing what you are supposed to do to make the totals go down drastically, Sad that the few that will not act safely are putting the rest of us at risk and actually taking a chance on killing their family members. We have a child in a neighboring county that has the measles looking rash and it is really bad. I say if I die with it I have been around a long time, but to put a child through this is a major crime they look like they have been scalded with boiling water. Coffee was strong this midday, It was still really good as I have a bad sinus day after cutting some bushes on the back fence with a hedge trimmer and no mask. I don't know what that hedge is but it has a white coating on the bottom and it is like powder. It is just like the corona would be, I didn't wear a mask knowing I should and it got me. Peeps take note A second of disregarding the safe route can result in a lot of problems. An advil allergy sinus will make me feel ok, but if you get corona you KNOW you are in for a hard time if you are lucky. Too bad we even have to discuss this problem instead of just meeting and greeting. Maybe Someday we will see an end to it. Be safe my friends, WEAR that mask and the gloves, wash the gloves like you would your hands. When you get home put your mask under an ultraviolet lite or in a bag with a few cotton balls barely damp with hydrogen peroxide for 12 hrs and then let it dry. Check your mask daily, better to have two and let one clean and dry out in sunlight. Any type of barrier is better than none even just a bandanna, BUT Nothing will stop everything but a full scale gas mask type respirator HA. maybe we will look like the animated movie WIZARDS. Okay Talkers suit up and stay safe till the war is over!!!!

Thumbs up

From Tallahassee, the Gov says, Cases are on the "Rise"...!!!

For the second day in a row, the number of new coronavirus cases reported in Florida over a 24-hour period topped 2,000 on Sunday. That total bolstered concerns that the state could be in for a large surge of new infections amid ongoing protests, the gradual reopening of Florida’s businesses and fatigue by many members of the public over maintaining social distancing guidelines.

An additional 2,016 new coronavirus cases reported over a 24-hour period — from Saturday’s morning report to Sunday’s update from the Florida Department of Health — brings the state total of recorded infections to 75,568. It was the 12th consecutive day the number of newly reported cases in Florida has surpassed 1,000 in a 24-hour period.

Sunday’s caseload was the second-highest single-day increase reported by the state’s Department of Health since it began publicly tracking coronavirus cases on March 1. The highest single-day surge came just the day before, with 2,581 new cases reported Saturday.

But for the first time this month, the number of deaths attributed to the virus over the same 24-hour period remained only a single-digit number: six. None of those six deaths occurred in the seven counties that make up the Tampa Bay area, according to the state health department.

Those fatalities bring Florida’s death toll to 3,022, which includes 91 non-Florida residents.

The number of positive patients being hospitalized also took a nosedive on Sunday, with only 68 new admissions, bringing the total number of hospitalized patients to 11,942 statewide.
    Last edited by 4me2c; 06-16-2020 at 09:07 PM.

Thumbs up

For a Twist :

Code:
    https://www.bbccnnlife.com/2020/06/21/teddy-roosevelt-statue-to-be-removed-from-museum-of-natural-history/
    "The statue of President Teddy Roosevelt on the entrance to the Museum of Natural History in Manhattan will be removed amid widespread protests over racial inequality and police brutality within the United States, a report stated Sunday.

The statue, depicting the previous president on horseback whereas flanked by a Native American man and a black man, has stood on the museum’s entrance since 1940, the New York Times reported.

The museum — which is privately run however sits on public land — requested the statue be moved and town agreed, in accordance to the report.

“Over the previous couple of weeks, our museum neighborhood has been profoundly moved by the ever-widening motion for racial justice that has emerged after the killing of George Floyd,” the museum’s president, Ellen Futter, advised the Times.

“We have watched as the eye of the world and the nation has more and more turned to statues as highly effective and hurtful symbols of systemic racism,” she added. “Simply put, the time has come to transfer it.”

The statue has been criticized — and defaced — prior to now for glorifying colonialism and racism."

Meanwhile in a not so distance distance :
    Code:
    https://www.dispatch.com/news/20200622/lsquoflavortownrsquo-to-replace-columbus-thousands-want-ohio-capital-renamed-for-native-guy-fieri

"More than 25,000 have signed a Change.org petition to change the name of Columbus to Flavortown, in honor of native celebrity chef Guy Fieri.

The city has already decided to remove the statue of the city’s namesake Christopher Columbus from outside City Hall.

The petition argues that the city should take the next step.

“Why not rename the city Flavortown? The new name is twofold. For one, it honors Central Ohio’s proud heritage as a culinary crossroads and one of the nation’s largest test markets for the food industry. Secondly, “cheflebrity” Guy Fieri was born in Columbus, so naming the city in honor of him (he’s such a good dude, really) would be superior to its current nomenclature,” Change.org petition creator Tyler Woodbridge said.

Fieri was born at Riverside Methodist Hospital but moved as a baby with his family to the northern California town of Ferndale.

He made a return trip to the hospital in 2017 during a visit to Columbus for the Dispatch Fall Home Show & Pet Alley.

Last year, Fieri, 52, received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and he’s filmed more than 400 episodes of his popular Food Network show “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.”

Flavortown is a phrase coined by Fieri while filming and was completely by accident, he told The Wrap.

“I just, unfortunately, run at the mouth. I just say things. Ten-plus years ago, I’m there in a diner, and I said to the guy — he made a pizza, I think — ‘That looks like a manhole cover in Flavortown.’ Because of how big it is,” Fieri told the outlet.

Since then, the saying has become a staple for Fieri, who has embraced his title of “Mayor of Flavortown” from fans.

Last week, Mayor Andrew J. Ginther announced that the Christopher Columbus statue on the south side of City Hall will be removed as soon as possible and placed in storage.

The move was hailed by groups that say Columbus statues celebrate what they consider Europeans’ exploitation and ethnic cleansing of Native Americans, and opposed by others who say the statues recognize the heritage of Italian Americans and are important works of art."...!

What ever Happened to ART...?!?

If they take down white monuments racial justice and equality demands they take down all races of monuments and remove all races of names. Goodbye MLK statue, street names, or any type of tribute for anyone. I for one am tired of being shoved. If I put up a Rebel flag they’d best leave it and me alone. Warm and rainy in riversbend. Cut hedges made up some cable drops for son in law. Mostly just dragged around and snacked. Had a whole pot of Mornin coffee too. Be safe and watch the idiots play out their destruction of the rule of LAW and the fall back into 17th century ruling class monarchy.

You all know there is only ONE cure for stupid and leftist nazi communists, EXTERMINATION. Anything less will just guarantee failure. Riversbend is doing okay still under 60 cases of COVID-19 in the county. Coffee is good even tonight, rain brought the Morning Glories out and made the garden look good. Be aware the left is at war with the United States of America. This is a war and there will be only one system of government left, a one party ruling class monarchy Or a representative democratic republic. Luck, safety and health my friends.
    Last edited by 12icer; 06-25-2020 at 02:40 AM.

Drinking morning coffee at 10:00 tonight. Another bad day for COVID-19 cases over 1090 cases. Looks like a lot of peeps are not playing by the rules huh? Hope this finds all of you safe and virus free. I had to get a tooth fixed at the dentist today, seemed okay, but I am starting another 14 day watch. Seems like we all go from three to 14 days right now maybe we will all survive. Hope you all have straight roads with green fields and blue skies. Life is too short to have to endure this idiocy.

did you hear Biden just said 124 million of us died from virus then they cut him off
    Code:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8461977/Joe-Biden-wrongly-says-120-million-people-died-COVID-19-Donald-Trump-blasts-flub.html
    were all dead now yup if he gets in oh ad one more
    Code:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8045425/Joe-Biden-says-150-MILLION-Americans-died-gun-violence-2007-latest-gaffe.html
    you cant make this chit up oh and cnn wont say a word about anything or read this a one
    Code:
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-joe-biden-struggles-to-remember-when-the-last-time-he-was-elected?
    you asked for facts well
    Last edited by Marley; 06-26-2020 at 04:10 PM.

Page 252 of 265 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262 ... LastLast