Register
Page 259 of 265 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2641
    Rocket Recovery Technician
    Good coffee at about 10 AM worked on a Side by side till 4 AM and just passed out when I flopped. Gotta get back down after watering, The weather man here doesn't know if his rock is wet or not HAHAHA. Keep safe my friends!!

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Just heard that while "We the People" are Unemployed, the Gov't is taking another Vacation til after Labour Day... Fitting isn't it...?!?

Well the longer they can make it hard on the people, the more they become dependent on the scum. Warm day and good coffee today. COVID is running high in riversbend two workers from a nursing home went on vacation to Florida while it was high down there, even though they were told not to leave the area if they wanted to keep working there. When they came back they didn’t tell anyone they had gone, both were infected and they infected half of the patients in the home. There have been quite a few that died as a result. Peeps just keep on acting irresponsibly and killing us daily. Hope all of you talkers are lucky enough to miss peeps like those two and skip this virus. Safe trips and clear skies my friends.

One can Only Hope those two are Quarantined about 6' under...! they Knew exactly what they were doing and what the Outcome would bee...!

Keep Looking Over Your Shoulder 12icer, You May just get ahead of it...!!! Stay Vigilant and Safe Me Friend...!

Yeah I am just out and about with the home family members, and have to go to the dentist, gotta take the BOSS to the dr for her ears Thursday. Masks and gloves are a have-to in Alabama where the ENT dr is and the dentist too. I hope we can get through the next round with no problems. The son has to go to another setup and run sound for another outdoor mud rider festival, so we have to watch him for a week or so after the thing is over, Maw won't let him go without a homecooked meal. Same goes for the daughter at least once a week even though she is pushing the half century mark. We sit on the bubble for three days at a time, but we wash with 117 degree water, use Purell first and last time, every time we come in, and when we clean up counters, or anything besides in between washes, If you need some there is a place on Amazon that sells two 1000 ml refills and a really good knockdown cardboard dispenser for about 80 bucks. I have three refills and a bottle to refill for every car. Keep XL 9 mil thick nitrile gloves in the car, we wash them with Purell and reuse. It has taken me three months to use one refill at home. Keep well my friend, I am having to get out more to get some exercise, sitting and watching TV will kill you too. Housetosis is real. Clear skies and good steaks my friends. AND FROSTY BREW!!!!

Bad mornin with the coffee today, Just got word My cousins Son about 50 had a massive Heart attack and died at the hospital. His back was hurting bad so he went in and had the first one in the wheelchair, another one hit him a little later and finished him. His dad is about 75, he is diabetic and has all kinds of health problems but still tickin. We never know which landmine in life will get us, so we need to be all good for the trip. The lord has pulled me back from the brink a lot of times because of the life I chose to live, I am one of those who has been and got a reprieve with a broken neck completely loose at c6-c7. Didn't have any problems from it even after 30 years and still don't. There is a day when I will shed the home and I hope to be worthy of the blood spilled for me, on a daily basis I know I am not but I hope that my faith will help my spirit to be more worthy than my earthly vessel. Hope all talkers are having a better day than My cuz. 4me the cuz lives around Orlando, His son lived around Florence, AL. He has a long trip. Keep well my friends.

Lightbulb

Sorry to hear of the Loss of Life at such Young Age...! May He Finally RIP...!!

Code:
    https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.xMfyax3Ni9b6sECwtKkxBwHaDp%26pid%3DApi&f=1
    Last edited by 4me2c; 08-18-2020 at 08:15 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    that's a tough one
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks bros, bad for all to lose kids even if they are old and gray they are still a baby to their parents.

Mornin coffee was good, still sleepy and the morning is cool and clear, may go back to the rack and sleep like an old dog dreaming of a long ago hunt. Saw something that is the best description of the dimshit peeps I have seen,

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...-his-maga-hat/

I guess they don't know how lucky they are it wasn't one of my families kids with me there. There would be two body bags containing two piles of trash.

Page 259 of 265 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261 ... LastLast