Page 257 of 265 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2641
    this is what i think trump will have shot in few months they been putting out so so much money could be wrong but think that will happen or we go war one or other and it we be russia and china fighting us dont think so read up on all new stuff they have kill us and usa is very down at this time guess who wants it that way the war part may be over the top but get ready they are coming for us that no bs and as country we are a mess
    Last edited by Marley; 07-26-2020 at 08:38 PM.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Mornin coffee was good I needed it, went to the atv trails park, took down the sound/light setup after the show and picked up the Can-Am and came back 200+ round trip, my truck got 8 miles to a gallon. Good thing it has two tanks. All was good and the place was filling up again with the Sunday riders. That is one great business. AND you have all of the hunting/farming land you could ever want 30 g dollar weekend before payouts for the owners, and most all weekends since the lockdown make at least 10. I drank what was left in the pot at 7:45 pm when I got back. I want to find a place for one of these places close to the Riversbend area. Stay safe talkers keep the faith we are going to persevere.

One of my good friends came by today after the mornin coffee and we went land hunting. He found a place close to my farm and bought it. I hope he will be happy there it has water, a really good drive, and a stream on it.

I bumped up another of KK's threads in the 18+ section, Nite Owls
    for the night talkers hope we can get more participation here and there, nice to learn a little more about peeps lives.
    Last edited by 12icer; 07-28-2020 at 01:18 AM.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    To Anyone in this Cone :
    Code:
     https://www.nbcmiami.com/
    Prepare to Bee Safe...!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

just to be clear

I do love Dennis Leary. Far as I see Dennis is a talented f*cj=ker.
    In that movie with Christopher Walken, Leary was on his game and should have won a frigging award !!
    Them Hollywood guys knows nothing !!

I do hate cigars and Volkswagons but I sure do love this guy ... if for anything it's his ability to show us our faults with pride ...
    lol

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I stepped outside onto my back deck and lite up a left handed cigarette. I did this so as not to stink up the house. My daughter may come by later or perhaps this evening and I do not want the house to be all stunk up.
    So I took a beer with me out on to the deck. A nice ice cold beer in a bottle straight outta the icebox ! Holy cow was it a sight to see , let alone even the touch of it !
    So I lite the joint and look at the stars. Then it seems shortly after that I find myself back in the house sitting at my work desk and with no ice cold beer !!
    I then went outside and find that there are 3 beers sitting out there, all full but minus about one drink from each.
    I see beside there is an ashtray with ashes.

I think I been here before

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWu-f7HFFJE
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-30-2020 at 07:58 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Some things make a person go to a place so good that the person will feel the spirit for eons. I remember driving on country roads and feeling the spirit, It was like being on a 200 foot high roller coaster and dropping into the darkness. You have a moment to remember forever when the spirit surrounds you. Ces't un grand vie Crazed. Making it better any way we can!! Coffee pots empty gotta start a brew, Gonna mix it with some 151 to make everything better. CDL is a bitch with drug screening. I miss the Nashville strip in the 70s.

Good Day to All... 4me was outside moving things around in preparation for the TS Brewing...! Came in per DR. Orders and caught the CBS Special
    Code:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/live/
    on John Lewis, lo and behold, pelousy is at the podium and 4me will swear that she has been drinking already...!

Enjoy the Day, Nice Breeze all around Now...!

12icer what You describe about being in the Country is so True, 4me Felt He was doing the same thing as He has done so many times in the Past...!! Maybee that is what I Need to do Once More before it gets to Me Time to Vacate...!!!

When I was living outside Nashville, 4me, we would go ride West End and Broadway all the girls from Vandy were out walking to Mulenbrinkers and the Penny Arcade, or Taco Tico. We would go to the back parking lot and walk up the hill to the strip and drag anything with TWO legs, no three leggers invited off to Centennial park. The cops were riding the strip eyeballing too a some would pull up smoking a joint too. They never stopped us in all the time we were there and we went to every club and restaurant there. We were kings of the road I had the 67 R/T built as a superstock driving it on the street, my cuz that lives in FL now had a 68 mustang lighter green than the Bullitt car and the other one was a 68 Road Runner, well one character had a pinto wagon, but we don't count him HHHHHAAAA. You could by a lid at the back parking lot from Jerome for 12 dollars, it was a full baggy for the good customers, and WHOOOOEEE he had a good connection. Late sixties, early seventies were the years for Music City just like Haight Ashbury was just a little later starting full tilt. Coffee is good today Gonna put a little 151 in the next one, for medicinal purposes, and sanitation you know. Live for today my friends we are all one young twits sneeze or breath away from the Doctor. Clean air and dead germs my friends.

If that R/T was the one in Your Pic back on that other site, that was One Sweet Ride...!!!

Late 60's - Early 70's 4me was Working for Me Unc Sam wearing Drab Green...! Mostly around P.I. So. Car, thru and Including, Cherry Point...! Fun Times Indeed...!

Til this Day 4me would rather bee outside with a Cool Breeze as the Mosquitos don't stand a chance with a steady wind pushing them away...!! Doing a little cleaning up outside til Me got another call from Me Dr. to go back in for a bit...! Got Me a 4Pack of Becks Bier for watching WWE Smackdown this evening...! Haven't had a Good Stiff Drink in over 10 years but, But, BUTT, as soon as this TS/Hurri goes by, 4me will bee looking for some VO...!

Enjoy the day as 2morrow will soon bee here Again...!!

Page 257 of 265 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259 ... LastLast