Page 239 of 265 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2641
    Moderator at Work
    Is this natures revenge for the way humans have used theEarths resources with little remorse, perhaps the Triffids will have their turn
    and scare the living daylights out of peoplenot me though as expect to be made into fertisizzer shortly.
    Besides reading The day of the Triffids and watching the 75 year aniversary edition. of Casablanca

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Cool

Going out for Early Bird Shopping at Me Local Winn Dixie...! 7-8 AM is Designated for US Old Folks...! Hope All Stay Safe and "Keep Your Distance"...!!!

Funny how They Want Old Folks on the Road, in Early Mornings, when People are on Their Way to Work...!

What Were They "Thinking"...?!?

Happy Hump Day on this an "Earth Day"...!
    Last edited by 4me2c; 04-22-2020 at 10:32 AM.

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning Everyone

94 Degrees in the Shade...!

Bee Careful Out There... Winn Dixie had a New Flyer(Ad) which became in effect this AM... Saw a Couple of Items on Sale which I enjoy so I decided to go and get them... Looked all thru the Ad and No Hours of Operation were shown... So, I get Online to see "Hours of Operation"... they used to Open at 7 AM and I wanted to bee sure... On their Site it showed 7 AM Opening so I get Up, get Ready and Go...! Got there around 7:30 AM and Store was Closed with a Sign on the Door showing Opens at 8 AM... Luckily there were only a few People there wearing Masks so I got in line (6th) and Waited...!!! Needless to say, I "Thanked" them for Updating Site and Flyers to reflect the Time Change...!

..."Just left Walmart where a lady asked me what kind of dog i had. I said a GSD service dog. Very rudely she yells what type of service? I said he is a BLD. What's a BLD? She asked as she has her face in my dog's face allowing him to lick her......Now with a straight face I said "He is my butt licking dog. I can't find any toilet paper anywhere because of all you hoarding ass people, so he licks my ass clean...... The cashier lost it and walked away from the register.!..."

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Funny one 4me, some people just are rectal retentive all the time, I was at a stop sign, a young couple were at the other side and were going to turn left, I waved them on, and they pulled up a little and then stopped and waited for me to go after I gave them the right of way, since I had no idea what they were going to do I waited since I had given them the right of way and they moved. They finally followed through and completed their move and the passenger was cursing me all the way as if I had kept him from making his move. Some people don't need a drivers license. I had just returned from my CDL physical for the 40th year. I am dropping the CDL next year probably, Driving a truck in this country has become worse than driving the Burma Road in a mule cart. It was a good day in Riverbend country about 60 to 75 all day and mostly sunny morning and somewhat overcast to mild drizzle in the evening. Got some Panda Express Veggie spring rolls and hot sauce a little fruit Tea, and AHHHH. Be safe and well friends Looking for you tomorrow Kimbo and 4me good to hear from you DUK and Marley. I wish everyone would take time to come Here and post a word daily.

Marley may have hit on something without realizing it... Was watching the AM News here and the scrolling banner at the bottom was giving updates on Testing Locations... One Location displayed showed Testing of 18+, WITH Symptoms, is available without Appointment and that 65+, WITHOUT Symptoms, are encouraged to show for testing...

NOW, Why would They want 65+ W/O Symptoms to wait with 18+ WITH Symptoms...?!?

As far as Your CDL Icer, if You were to Keep it Updated and Not use it would Still COST $$$... Me license allows Me to drive up to 26,000 Lbs and any RV and good for another 6 Years... at that time will bee looking for a 3 wheel cycle with side-car... LMAO...!

Stay Safe Everyone and "Keep Your Distance"... Please...?!?

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning Talkers, this happened at my local supermarket a couple of days back while i was line to pay. Elderly lady at checkout after the cashier told her the amount owed she asked to have the rice bag, canned goods and some vegetables returned because she was short, as the cashier removed the items the lady behind her told the cashier that she would pay for it. It was really touching including the part were the lady who paid for the groceries if you go by the way she was clothed looked like she had limited funds herself. I remember has a kid my dad telling me "you don't truly appreciate what you have unless you grew up with nothing". Stay safe and humble my friends!

Yeah, Check the Parking Lot, where I get into there are BMW's, Mercedes, Caddies, Linc's, Fancy Sports Cars and Dbbl Cab Trucks... At least I have Me Bicycle parking Spot that no one has tried to block...!

Page 239 of 265 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast