Page 258 of 265 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2641
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Isaias is lowered to a TS and the Tropics will soon bee Busy Again...!!!

Next Big Storm will bee in Nov and One can Hope for a Landslide...!
    Last edited by 4me2c; 08-01-2020 at 09:00 PM.

Another Round of Rainfall is hitting hard down here in the Red Sky of the Rising Moon... Spectacular Sight...! The Weather Channel is showing Plenty of Rain on the way for the Lower Central States and 4me even sees quite a bit landing in Eastern Canada...!!! Get those Rubbers on...!!

Stay Safe All and to All a "Good Night"...!

Yup, a wet weekend and week for sure......

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Mornin coffee was good, not much rain in riversbend, just settled the dust. Maybe there will be more in the coming week. They had a big rock climb event at Hawk Pride Mt. this weekend man one of the buggies did a full back flip and righted turned around and went on, it was something. Good videos on you tube of most of it. lotta peeps there with no mask, hope none was positive. Stay safe talkers, wishing you smooth water, easy tacks and deep channels.

Coffee was late this mornin Up at 3:00 and unloading fence posts till 10:00 then a camshaft change for one of the racers. gonna be a short evening and soon to bed Be safe and well talkers.

Morning talkers missing all of the regulars here, Hope all are well and keeping safe. Been busy like I have I hope, Still missing Kimbos daily message, hope all things are good. Long slow rides in the wealth of natural splendor my friends, with an occasional fast run on a curvy road for a thrill making the world go around. Hasta manana mi amigos.

Lightbulb

That Reminds 4me that there IS a Nascar Race Today...! Have Fun, Take Care, Stay Safe and Keep Your Distance...!!!

Alive and kickin' IPTVTALKERS!

Exclamation

If One is "Feeling" a Little Off Kilter this AM, it is North Carolinas' Fault(5.1

Code:
     https://weather.com/news/news/2020-08-09-earthquake-north-carolina-south-carolina-tennessee
    Last edited by 4me2c; 08-10-2020 at 12:40 PM.

I used to live in Winston Salem NC. on the Piedmont Plateau. Funny weather patterns, I lived on Arlington drive. It was just about to turn spring and it was warm outside, the sky darkened up and we got about 1/2 inch of ice storm in about two hours. Back when I lived there it was mostly rural there was a large wooded area next to my house and a couple of mile long field below that off of Old Vineyard road, now it is all commercial with little patches of housing. I lived in two or three places in NC, find it hard to believe it has turned so leftist. Murphy to Manteo, and back. Had mornin coffee early, drove all day long, loaded and hauled a trackhoe from Mississippi to Alabama, took about 9 hours. Trip was good though, no problems A/C fritzed a little but the breeze was good even though it was 95 F. Had an evening coffee and a nap after a good warm shower. 4me the rain keeps jumping over me, catch me a bucket and send to my garden, I have to water about twice a day. I'm afraid the maters will bust open and be dry if I don't. Have fun and be with your family and friends talkers. Today we are still free, things may change in the short term future, we are only here for today and tomorrow is just in our passing dreams.

Page 258 of 265 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260 ... LastLast