Page 261 of 265 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2641
    Rocket Recovery Technician
    Morning coffee is good today still a little sore where my tooth was pulled. I am ready for it to be healed so I can get on with full bore life. Hope all talkers are having a good day and living the best life they can wherever they are. Here's a little pick me for the rockers.

I don't know how they got that picture of me on the mower, HAHAHA

Well hope all talkers are doing well, all is okay with my bunch in riversbend, went out and about in Alabama today saw a lot of peeps with no mask going in and out of stores. Some of these people will never accept responsibility. Trying to keep bumping Kks thread up. Since kimbo left There aren't many regulars here.

Yeah it is absolutely true they won the house with this scam and the vote harvesting in California they flipped enough seats in California to get the house and every one was flipped by voter fraud. The coffee was good in rivers bend, I have had too much though, I need to be trying to sleep. Hope all of you talkers are safe, one of my wife's friend's granddaughter is sick and sounding like covid, the lady is about 75 has congestive heart failure and was with the granddaughter yesterday. She is a staunch Christian and I hope GOD cares for her and keeps her well. She still works as much as she can at 75. Live today as your last day my friends, tomorrow is but a dream. I have seen the other side and come back after breaking my neck in a car wreck in 1990. I do not believe, I KNOW, yet I am still a sinner and a worldly man. It is a hard thing to be a faithful Christian. Hasta Manana Amigos.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    19th Anniversary of "911"...!

Moment of Silence Please...!!

Stay Safe Out There Everyone and May GOD Bless US All...!!!

How are the talkers this evening, hope all are safe and happy. Still not heard from our friend Kimbo, All talkers wish him well, I miss his daily pick me up.

Moderator at Work
    Am keeping clear of the sreaded little bubbles but stil have the cncer to contend with and an old keybord which I hve to ke ep correcting.Noondy new lot ofo pillwilll be cohere, all the bes to the tllkers srag sfe.

Keep going hope all will be well, We all are trying to stay safe, I know about the keyboard deal I have to redo about every thing I type twice. Talkers all need to take time to remember the ones that are not doing so well. I hope I am always able to help any who ask, because I don't want to interfere, and all those who don't will always be in my thoughts. Have a good day talkers, clean air and wind in the hair.

"YAWN" Too Early for Coffee, going back for a "Nap"...!!!

Renewed CDL today for probably the last time. I let the X rating go last time and just kept the t-t. I got tired of taking a FBI security check for 50 bucks to haul shit that could kill me without even having a wreck. I haul trackhoes and other equipment or pull spread axle flatbeds most of the time. I hate having to go into some places they want me to go, I was in Huntsville Al Tuesday and went through a gate 2 feet wider than the tracks of the trackhoe in a curve with a six foot ditch on each side. going in was bad enough, but I had to hang one tire of the trailer off over the ditch to go out because of a turn in front of the gate. Then we went through a plowed bean field wide-open locked all the rear ends If it stuck it would take a BIG TRACKHOE to get it out. HAHAHA I like living "on the edge" but not literally. Have a good nap 4me I am going to do the same about 7 pm tonight in riversbend I want to be ready for the weekend battle.

A little of this will make things better

Me gots some Canadian Mist for when it comes time to bed-down for the Night, Gonna Sleep Good in
    "La La Land...?!?"

Page 261 of 265 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263 ... LastLast