Page 242 of 265 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2641
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Just got back from the Loco Winn Dixie... Heard People on their phones, something about Stim Checks being Delivered and Deposited so seems Things Are Looking Up...! Only about 15 People in that Great Big Store...! Watch the Floors Where-ever You Shop as Milk was spilt and Employees just walked on by...! Told the Mgr where it was located and He took care of it...!!!

Stay Safe Me friends and "Keep Your Distance"...!!!

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    still have poster for two with pin head
    Good morning,, really happy to see this series comeback and hoping for a well deserved script hopefully!!Have a safe and positive day!!!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Keep vigilant, nice day on riversbend but wiiiiinnnnddddyyy went to Wallace world and got a pickup of most weekly needs. I like it just pull up get loaded, unload and wipe down in the garage at home. Went to a Dollar General in a small community and there were only four people to come in in the twenty minutes I spent there. They have the best disinfectant wipes I have ever seen. I use them to wipe down the hoses from the rv and they even takeout the color if you leave it on too long. Have some fun, go fishing, ride a wave, watch some birds, just get out in the fresh air away from humanity and breathe easy for a while my friends, enjoy GODS work the short time we are here.

Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Keep vigilant, nice day on riversbend but wiiiiinnnnddddyyy went to Wallace world and got a pickup of most weekly needs. I like it just pull up get loaded, unload and wipe down in the garage at home. Went to a Dollar General in a small community and there were only four people to come in in the twenty minutes I spent there. They have the best disinfectant wipes I have ever seen. I use them to wipe down the hoses from the rv and they even takeout the color if you leave it on too long. Have some fun, go fishing, ride a wave, watch some birds, just get out in the fresh air away from humanity and breathe easy for a while my friends, enjoy GODS work the short time we are here.
    Some Dang Good Advice there icer...! 4me IS Out Everyday, Weeding and Re-Planting and sometimes just Keeping Kitty Company...!

Stay Safe Me Friends and Remember to Watch Out as Others Don't...! and "Keep Your Distance"...!

Yeah just started me cup, ready to get some air and unwind the spring a little. Ha! Gonna stay close to the farm and get ready for some planting.

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning everyone, lots of clouds but no rain. Have a safe and positive day!!

Lightbulb

On the 20th of last Month 4me went to ALDI and bought 2 Black Grape Plants, 2 Black Raspberry(BlackCaps, We called Them on the Farm) Plants and 2 Blueberry Plants... The 2 Grape Plants are over 4' Now and Ready to bee Trained...! The Black Raspberry are about 2' Tall and getting Bushy... The Blueberries are struggling and me Thinks I will bee Replanting Them into bigger pots...

Got Tomato Plants at the 5' Tall Mark with clumps of Cherry Tomatos on one, waiting for the Beefsteak to follow suit... Peppers will bee Right Behind Them and to keep bugs away got Marigolds growing getting ready to blossom, bugs and aphids don't like Their Fragrance so they stay away...

Had One Fresh Strawberry this Am and noticed a few more hiding, soon to bee eaten...!

Planted Glads and Iris's for the Gals, no Blooms yet but They are thriving, the Heat has been Ruff on Them but soon They will bounce back and Flower...!

Stay Safe Me Friends and Please "Keep Your Distance" and as for those Loved Ones that are not on hand, "Hold Them in Your Heart Til You can Hold Them in Your Arms...!!!
    Last edited by 4me2c; 04-30-2020 at 04:42 PM.

Great council and great gardening 4me. It is good to hear about the plants. I have squash three types of tomato, peppers, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Blackberries and some other odds and ends. I sure would like to be able to have some grapes. Be careful my friends a lot of pitfalls out there. Some traps and illness too are hiding and come from the shadows.

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning Talkers, spend all day yesterday thinking about Greek food....today I will try a Baklava recipe!!Stay safe and positive my friends!!!

Wink

Bee Careful Kimbo, 4me has heard that Going Greek can make Your eyes Cross and vice-versa...!

Stay Safe Me Friends and Please "Keep Your Distance" and as for those Loved Ones that are not on hand, "Hold Them in Your Heart Til You can Hold Them in Your Arms...!!!
    Last edited by 4me2c; 05-01-2020 at 09:50 PM.

Page 242 of 265 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252 ... LastLast