Page 238 of 265 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2641
    Rocket Recovery Technician
    Good morning Iptvtalkers! Up early with Biscuits and Sausage Gravy. The less I hear form the US news media the better. It should be criminal to lie and call yourself a NEWs organization. We need to take a page from Aussies on that. 4me We just shop online at Walton World. My wife worked there 35 yrs and got a notice one day that her job was obsolete and was being phased out in a year. Buyout or another job. She took the money and ran hard, hasn’t been back in that same WM since, haha. Hope you find everything you need my friend. They just bring our stuff to the car and we hit the road with no direct interaction. Happy day talkers and warm sunny weather for a good tan.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Good to Know Ice...! Seems everyday the Media Changes It's Stories...!
    As for Wm, they never cease to amaze 4me...!!! Eggs have doubled in price since Christmas there... I Have to Look and Feal the Fruits and Veggies and as far as Canned Goods, Mixes and Condiments, One has to Check the Expiry Dates, not just to see when they Expire but, But, BUTT will One have time to use them beefor they do Expire...

On a Side Note, when I was putting the Two- One Dozen Pkgs of Eggs into Me cart a little 5'4", almost 3' across came pushing thru the gathering behind Me saying "Excuse Me, Excuse Me"... trying to get a Dozen before they were all gone(about 50 dz on the shelf)...! Sheeple always in a Hurry to get Nowhere...! I'm at the Cat Food Aisle all by Meself when another shorty comes up behind Me and stops to gander at the Swifter Cleaning Pkgs that are across the aisle...! Doesn't say "Excuse Me" or anything... Just Stops, I move away and wait, about 3 minutes goes by, then She leaves... I say "Thanks for the 6' Space...!" Employees still don't speak English...! Yes, I Know Florida is a "Right-to-work State" but, I had to Retire Early because I am not Bi-lingual and they don't or won't speak English...! Just Burns 4me to a Crisp...!

Stay Safe Out There People and Remember This : No One out there is Looking Out for You, You have to "Watch Out" for them...!

buy time this is over there wont be any to get a social security check like that movie there are no old folks and we did this or should sat china did but all test with things like that this is www3 in handbag and virus will change or new one in 4 yrs no stopping it will be here forever like common cold thanks for making something we didnt need then you have aholes like this
    Code:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-health-care-worker-took-a-covid-19-test-and-then-attended-parties-it-came-back-positive-frustrated-mayor-says/ar-BB12M5ae
    what the heck was he thinking
    Last edited by Marley; 04-18-2020 at 05:11 PM.

he Just didn't Care... Knew exactly what he was doing, wanting to make Casper a Not So Friendly Ghost Town...!!!

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning Talkers, a quiet Sunday! I do miss taking the Dogs to the doggie park and watching them run, that being said bacon and eggs for a Sunday Brunch always gets morale up in our household!!Have a safe one my friends!!

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning everyone, new meds today hating it. Reached that age when your meds are taken from a daily/weekly pill organizer! A hot hot day today in my neck of the woods!!Have a safe and positive day my friends!!

Lol, 4Me's are called "Centrum Adults" and a side order of "Aspirin"...!

Good evening, haha!! Always wanted to use that from Fantastic features on channel 13 in Memphis “Sivad” was the host dressed in the vampire costume. He was actually the owner of Happy Hal toys remember all of those toy racks you used to see in service stations and grocery stores, most of them were Happy Hal’s. Riversbend cases are 4 now. Peeps just can’t take a few days to let us clean out this thing. I go to get gas, use the app and a glove never go in or touch anything bare handed, and I see a woman with four kids go in and touch everything in the shop. Be careful my friends. Fools will get you killed in a war every time. Clean air, and hot water will save the day yet.

Pinball Wizard
    Good morning, ways to stay positive:

• Listen to music
    • video/calling friends and family
    • reading books
    • Playing video games
    • Learn new recipes
    • Watch youtube videos (lots of content that even helps you cook a recipe)
    • Play with your pets (they need the attention since they can sense stress)
    • Create albums in your phone for picture so that you stop excessive scrolling to find a picture
    • Play a board/card game
    • Play IPTV Talk contest and win
    • Learn a new word from the dictionary by 4me2c posts
    • Get a telescope and reading Ilan post on space with beautiful pictures
    • Faith
    • Make plans for what to do next time this happens so you are a little better prepared
    • Gardening
    • Fishing on a empty lake or pond
    • Call mom if possible
    • Smile
    • Watch a black and white movie
      • Puzzles

Those are a few ways to stay positive feel free to share more ways to be a more positive person in a world were having a good human being can make your life journey so much better !!Stay safe and positive
    Last edited by Kimbo; 04-21-2020 at 04:04 PM.

Great ideas Kimbo, we ALL need something positive right now. The Internet Archive video section has a lot of videos Silent movies, Westerns, even Coronet school videos from the 40s and 50s. All kinds of things that are funny, informative or just time consuming. Keep safe my friends, may we all see the day that this will be over and we can once again “Sing in the sunshine, laugh every daaay”

Page 238 of 265 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248 ... LastLast