Boomerang-Shaped UFO Reported Over Texas
Roger Marsh, MUFON | 28 July 2019

A Texas witness at Porter reported that a boomerang-shaped object with no lights moved over his workplace, according to testimony in Case 94960.

The witness was at work and getting ready to leave at 4:20 a.m. on September 1, 2018.

“I was loading up my car close to 4:30 a.m.,” the witness stated. “As I was heading back into the shop to shut off the machines and turn out the lights something caught my attention. I saw an aircraft flying by my workplace. It was the shape of a V. It had no lights and didn’t make a sound. It was gray-colored, a little over 1,000 feet in altitude. It looked as if this object didn’t want to be seen or was in some kind of stealth mode. The only reason I saw it is because the moon was kind of bright that night and reflected off the object. It came in from the north heading south along loop 494. It wasn’t moving too fast. It was just cruising through the sky. The sighting only lasted for around 10 seconds, but it felt like five minutes. After it flew out of my sight range, it had really sunk in what I saw and I started shaking, so I rushed back into the shop. I was scared and kind of freaked out by what I saw so I waited about 20 minutes to summon up the courage to go back outside to get to my car and leave. It’s something I will never forget.”

Texas MUFON Chief Investigator Ken Jordan closed this case as an Unknown Aerial Vehicle.

Cases like this arise all of the time. Can they all be explained away easily? People can usually sense whether or not something is a "normal aircraft." In this case, no lights, no sound and the fear it instilled in the witness make it an interesting, short-of-normal situation.