Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Same problems here as well.... doesnt really matter tho nfps is too slow anyway and not useable till they fix the buffering issue

Dara I'm running kodi 14.2 and experiencing buffing a lot n was wondering if I should do away with 14.2 n go with 15.1

Junoir Member
    where do i find my mac address?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Deana3333 View Post
    Dara I'm running kodi 14.2 and experiencing buffing a lot n was wondering if I should do away with 14.2 n go with 15.1
    Wait until 15.2 is released as stable. I'm not sure if buffering will be helped by an upgrade to Kodi.

So the buffering don't have nothing to do with which one I'm running which is 14.2

Junoir Member
    my donation is saying it expired a long time ago, why is this I only purchased just over a week ago. please help, who can I contact to help sort this out for me.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    tried that and changed to new MAC, worked fine then when i turned off kodi. tried again bit later and got authorisation failed again!! WTF man??? why break something that wasnt broken?

so whats my next step now? ive tried 3 different times now. yes my donation is active. first it worked then it didnt. so i changed mac again as you said above in post 2. then i tried iptv and it worked.. but now i have same prblem.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by sgll View Post
    tried that and changed to new MAC, worked fine then when i turned off kodi. tried again bit later and got authorisation failed again!! WTF man??? why break something that wasnt broken?

so whats my next step now? ive tried 3 different times now. yes my donation is active. first it worked then it didnt. so i changed mac again as you said above in post 2. then i tried iptv and it worked.. but now i have same prblem.
    Is IPTV Stalker the only add-on you use with the service? Are you attempting more than one connection to the server? IPTV Stalker 1.0.18 did cause issues if improperly configured or if it was used with an external EPG addon, so that's why the modified 9.0.19 was introduced. If you were using 1.2.0, that definitely caused issues, as it was pushed only to help freeloaders.

Junoir Member
    yes iptv is only addon i use and have been. i have the newest version too 9.0.19, changed to new mac and worked fine. now it dont work even with changed mac.this sucks, all i want is my wrking mac back... now its not working at all.. what do suggest now seeing as your previous steps failed to work

Quote Originally Posted by sgll View Post
    yes iptv is only addon i use and have been. i have the newest version too 9.0.19, changed to new mac and worked fine. now it dont work even with changed mac.this sucks, all i want is my wrking mac back... now its not working at all.. what do suggest now seeing as your previous steps failed to work
    The previous steps have failed to work for you, but bear in mind no-one here knows why, as they should have all things being equal. People will try to help but, as frustrating as it is for you, copping an attitude won't resolve your problem. Did you ever have v1.2.0 installed? Did you ever have iVue Guide installed? Can you verify that you still have v9.0.19 installed & that it hasn't auto updated/reverted to v1.2.0? What service did you donate to (NFPS/Rocket/IKS66)?In the portal settings of v9.0.19 what values have you entered for Name & URL? To speed things up can you verify that you have the following entered (depending on your donation)
    Code:
    Name: NFPS
    Url: http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv
    or
    Name: Rocket
    Url: http://portal.iptvrocket.tv
    or
    Name: IPTV66
    Url: http://mw1.iptv66.tv
    as well as your updated MAC address in the format 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX in the Mac field

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast