Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member

Authorization Failed. HELP!!

Hello guys I'm currently running helix 14.2 on an amazon fire stick. (about to update to 15.1)

Ive just paid for a subscription and followed all the instructions I've found. I've entered my new mac address and portal which allowed me to see NFPS and Rocket within stalker. I've cleared the cache on NFPS and opened it which gives me all the channel listings but when I click on a channel I get Authorization Failed...

Any advice on how I can fix this please guys?

Thank you!

The first thing you should do is go ahead & update to 15.1

[QUOTE=jamierobo27;59964]Hello guys I'm currently running helix 14.2 on an amazon fire stick. (about to update to 15.1)

Ive just paid for a subscription and followed all the instructions I've found. I've entered my new mac address and portal which allowed me to see NFPS and Rocket within stalker. I've cleared the cache on NFPS and opened it which gives me all the channel listings but when I click on a channel I get Authorization Failed...

---which version of IPTV stalker you are using ?? ..it seems that was problem and I was able to solve it ... if you are using the latest modified version IPTV stalker version 9.0.19 you need to link a new MAC address thru (piapao.tv) .. or change it .. make sure when changing a mac address should link to (piapao.tv) dont make any guess configuration because it will not work and waste your time ..additional info my configuration ..KODI version Helix 14.2 IPTV stalker version 9.0.19 Url http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv NFPS.. able to view channels..

Junoir Member
    [QUOTE=dxtn;59986]
    Quote Originally Posted by jamierobo27 View Post
    Hello guys I'm currently running helix 14.2 on an amazon fire stick. (about to update to 15.1)

---which version of IPTV stalker you are using ?? ..it seems that was problem and I was able to solve it ... if you are using the latest modified version IPTV stalker version 9.0.19 you need to link a new MAC address thru (piapao.tv) .. or change it .. make sure when changing a mac address should link to (piapao.tv) dont make any guess configuration because it will not work and waste your time ..additional info my configuration ..KODI version Helix 14.2 IPTV stalker version 9.0.19 Url http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv NFPS.. able to view channels..
    That link you provided didnt go anywhere.. What you mean change MAC Address? Change it to what? I have 22 days left on my subscription and now getting Validation failed. The new IPTV Stalker add on, removed the send mac option... How do i make a new one?

Depending on what you donated to you can change your MAC by entering your donation number into one of the following:
    Code:
    https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps
    https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket/
    https://iks66.tv/main/search
    To make a new MAC either change a digit at the end of your existing one or go here:

Code:
     http://www.miniwebtool.com/mac-address-generator/
    In the 'MAC address prefix' field type 00:1A:78
    In the 'MAC address format' field click the dropdown arrow & choose the second option (the one with the colons)
    Click 'Generate MAC Address'
    Last edited by eureka; 09-04-2015 at 01:18 AM.

Junoir Member
    I changed my MAC address and it's working thank you so much!

Junoir Member
    Hi Team,

I have Kodi 15.1, IPTV Stalker 9.0.19, paid donation on Matricom G Box Q.

Everything was working fine two days back. now I am getting Authorization failed message!

I have also changed the Mac address in the website and my subscription is valid.

Any idea what is happening? is NFPS down?

Same here was working up until 20 minutes ago and down again this ain't good

Junoir Member

Iptv stalker authorisation failed

Paid up member. Switched on at 4.15 & was fine then cut-off minutes before the game I wanted to watch (scotland in Sky Sports 1). Now I just get the above message. What happened?

Fire From Within

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast