Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Trying to Watch CNN US

Good lord it is horrible ....

What's horrible ? The news that your watching ?

TV Addicted
    No the fact that it is not watchable ... can't get more than 10 seconds without it breaking up or stuttering...

I can't freaking believe this, when you say "Time to make your DONATIONS!!!!!" do you mean just give me money so I can keep trying to get something working or are you just selling vaporware?

I can't watch any of the channels for that matter, must be the time of day!

Everyone knows what your talking about ! Try rebooting your modem, box and use only hard wire connection for internet first. Anyway the server is new and they are working on that issue. They did post it will be a freeze free service so we just need to chill till they get it right. Just give them some time and im sure we will all be happy with the service !

Banned
    if a channel freezes or buffers watch a different channel they will fix it...it's getting better every day fox news plays good lol

TV Addicted
    I am happy with the service don't get me wrong, when it works it works, no issues there....

What I am having a problem with is there are too many ways to skin the one single cat in this game!

If I see one more post about "my service is perfect" I will blow a 50000000 watt fuse!
    LOL

cheap tv guy
    Quote Originally Posted by generica View Post
    I am happy with the service don't get me wrong, when it works it works, no issues there....

What I am having a problem with is there are too many ways to skin the one single cat in this game!

If I see one more post about "my service is perfect" I will blow a 50000000 watt fuse!
    LOL
    Lol, sorry dude, i watch cnn us the most, been running perfect for the last 2 weeks, it basically on all day and evening, what are tou watching it on?

TV Addicted
    I have tried it on several platforms but they are all having a certain degree of lag including at some points in time being utterly frustrating, for the moment I am using an M8 Android box one of those Quad Core boxes you get off the web. I also tried it on windows and now tonight i tried it on OpenELC and even there it was buffering.

What baffles me is I have a pretty solid wired connection at an avg of 90+mpbs so what gives.

I'm using the playercorefactory.xml in kodi to use MPV player as my default player in kodi..mpv player lets you pause the stream to fill the buffer up..i was playing around and left it on pause the buffer just keeps filling up and resumes right at the point of pausing it....also super easy to record the stream now using mpv player..It's amazing what you can find on youtube there are so many guys doing kodi videos
    Last edited by sat-junkie; 09-01-2015 at 09:04 AM.

cheap tv guy
    Quote Originally Posted by generica View Post
    I have tried it on several platforms but they are all having a certain degree of lag including at some points in time being utterly frustrating, for the moment I am using an M8 Android box one of those Quad Core boxes you get off the web. I also tried it on windows and now tonight i tried it on OpenELC and even there it was buffering.

What baffles me is I have a pretty solid wired connection at an avg of 90+mpbs so what gives.
    Running an M8 also, i have changed the software on the box to Megatron, am running 35 mps down, the biggest improvement i made was to install the app, "clean master" anytime i have had a problem, or error messages, i hit the clean master and cleared out the junk files and it runs well, if im having problems and cant watch anything and the clean master doesnt fix it for me, then its on the server end, i run the clean master at the end of the day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast