Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by qgrandstaff View Post
    Please explain how my modem that runs 6 other devices flawlessly would be the problem but yes I have reset my modem since this problem begun.
    could be a block from the modem may not have given it permission or there is another item with the same ip
    reboot the modem
    set up a useable static ip and try that

Junoir Member
    Thank you. I checked this but it was not the problem. Good thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodi64 View Post
    could be a block from the modem may not have given it permission or there is another item with the same ip
    reboot the modem
    set up a useable static ip and try that

Junoir Member
    Just got off the phone with AVOV. They said this is a problem they are aware of and there is nothing I can do about this. They will need to push a software update to the receiver, However they are not the ones to push the update and there is no telling when the 3rd party will do it. I was informed the person I worked with prior to today is no longer with the company and no status on my previous request to push a update can be given because the guy I was talking to did not have his computer turned on. I was told to call back this afternoon so he could have his computer up and he would look to see the current status for me.

Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    did you update after fac reset??..what version of build do you have on box now?
    By the way..what is the latest build number for TV-ONline box...........??

for tvonline is 1.0.17 is the latest one .

wow i had same problem as you on a different box would get to the loading of the box install it needed but stop i feel for you had to send the box back to them to re-flash the box and then it work after months so i know what your coming from so i know when they are saying they are working on it they are but it must be a hell of a bug they do have great support but for this one was in you shoes too

They do seem to have issues with a few boxes. Hoping to see Hans around to address a few concerns
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

yea they should have said something but in pr world you never say bad things about your product but really they are working on it sometimes i think they have just to much going on

Any box i can't reflash myself I'll pass on..I just build a small form factor windows based media center box..much more functional then any android box...but we all prefer different things..Kodi is all ya need

Banned
    Hi everyone,

Yes we had an issue with the box being frozen under the installer setup. We have requested our customers to report it and provide us the serial number for us to send back to our engineering team. However, we have run into a few delays which is out of our control. The engineers have been given several tasks and they are updating limited boxes due to the amount of work load they have. This team works non stop making sure the boxes are running without any major issues. The package installer was an unexpected issue and we are trying to get it resolved. They are working their way down the list of boxes that need to have manual updates pushed. Please be patient as we resolve this. The worst case scenario is sending the box back to us so we can do it manually. We would cover the shipping to you and if DHL comes through, then we will cover the cost of shipping the box to us as well. We are trying our best to tend to any and all issues.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast