Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I've had the same issue with my tvonline box (installer stuck). Gave Avov service a chance to rectify the issue. It had been 7 days with absolutely no type of progress, back and forth emails and no follow up on their part. Called the distributor I purchased the box from and got a new one within 24 hours. Now THAT'S good customer service !

good for you but who do they send the box back to and who lets them do that oh no it avov company they stand by there product they are having a tough time right now getting thing back to order but they are it not like big companies that have 50 people to take care of customer service i bet it maybe one or two guys thats just me saying that so please give them time they will make it right
    Last edited by Marley; 09-09-2015 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali9dub View Post
    I've had the same issue with my tvonline box (installer stuck). Gave Avov service a chance to rectify the issue. It had been 7 days with absolutely no type of progress, back and forth emails and no follow up on their part. Called the distributor I purchased the box from and got a new one within 24 hours. Now THAT'S good customer service !
    something not sounding right here I submitted 2 tickets and very time had a response within 2 -24 hr every time, when i respond to the thicket email same thing fast response
    I do you need to submit a ticket
    Code:
    https://help.avov.tv/portal/newticket
    if you use report a bug you get no response
    Last edited by Farmer1; 09-07-2015 at 05:44 PM.
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Banned
    Everyone,

We have had an influx of email, support tickets, voice messages, missed calls we have been getting around to. If you are having any issues, please open a support ticket at our help-desk and we will resolve it shortly. We are going through everything and making sure the right information is passed onto our customers and your problem is resolved asap.

Just have some faith in us guys! Open a ticket at http://help.avov.tv - its the best way for us to keep track and communicate.

PS. It's great to hear our resellers and/or distributors got our back and honoring the policies for their customers. We always try to pass that information onto our resellers/distributors on honoring return/defect/doa because we will always honor them in return.

Quote Originally Posted by a-team View Post
    Everyone,

We have had an influx of email, support tickets, voice messages, missed calls we have been getting around to. If you are having any issues, please open a support ticket at our help-desk and we will resolve it shortly. We are going through everything and making sure the right information is passed onto our customers and your problem is resolved asap.

Just have some faith in us guys! Open a ticket at http://help.avov.tv - its the best way for us to keep track and communicate.

PS. It's great to hear our resellers and/or distributors got our back and honoring the policies for their customers. We always try to pass that information onto our resellers/distributors on honoring return/defect/doa because we will always honor them in return.
    I am assuming this is the AVOV Member new name thanks Richard for the update
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer1 View Post
    I am assuming this is the AVOV Member new name thanks Richard for the update
    Yup ill be around here and mostly on the help-desk as often as I can.

cool great ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456