Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member

Thumbs up Customer Service what happen

Package installer froze. Filled out the form AVOV asks you to fill out so they can push software to fix the issue. Called the next day because no corrective action was taken by AVOV. Was put off and told it would be fixed by Friday night. Today is monday and still nothing. I will call back and give them until the end of the day then drive over my AVOV TVONLINE as they put me off until the 21 days to return it passed over the weekend while they put me off. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE GUYS!!!

had you updated your box??...did you fac reset & reload??...Kind of hard to mess up the easiest there is to use box..if you give us some info we will be glad to help and no need to get nasty with the attitude..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Junoir Member
    Yes. Did a factory reset prior to calling them. They said they would need to push new software. They said it would be done days ago. Well... Still waiting. The only problem left is they put me off until the 21 days to return the until elapsed leaving me with a 100 dollar paper weight if they chose to do nothing as it seems they are going to do. You are right about 1 thing. It is hard to mess up this box as easy as it is to run. Guess that means it is hard for them to send working software to it.

did you update after fac reset??..what version of build do you have on box now?
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Junoir Member
    Can not update. Package installer freezes every time you try to update. Currently is 1.0.17 After the reset all settings are gone. When you click to use any feature (Live Tv VOD Etc) it goes straight to attempting to install packages and freezes. Receiver worked fine until they came up with a update a few days ago.

pkg installs are not updates...I suggest you delete all your pkgs...reset once again..update...then re-install your pkgs

Junoir Member
    As soon as you turn it on and connect it to your network it trys to download packageas freezing the receiver. No chance to do anything else.That is the problem I am having. This is after 5 attempts with factory resets.

have you hard booted your modem/router then box??

Junoir Member
    Please explain how my modem that runs 6 other devices flawlessly would be the problem but yes I have reset my modem since this problem begun.

so if you can get to main menu, which you stated you can to get to sys info to fac reset. then go to market and delete your apps...then fac reset from sys info, update and reload

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast