Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnymo9210 View Post
    I have the exact same problem as yourself, have tried everything to a point it has been driving me insane, so I have just left it, if you do find out please can you inform me? I will do the same , thanks p.'s I'm running amazon fire TV
    You will have to change the MAC address linked to your donation. All you need to do is change the last number to something else, and then enter the new MAC in PVR Stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by bkmo View Post
    You will have to change the MAC address linked to your donation. All you need to do is change the last number to something else, and then enter the new MAC in PVR Stalker.
    I have done that loads of times still nothing, have changed the last number, the last last 2 numbers then the whole MAC address still nothing, once you change your mac linked to your donation do you change it in IPTV stalker and PVR Stalker? or just PVR Stalker? I have been doing both. Thanks
    Last edited by Johnnymo9210; 08-31-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bkmo View Post
    WOW Now fixed, thanks so much man!! I have been at this for so long! All I done was change the last number on my MAC and changed it in PVR Stalker only NOT PVR Stalker and IPTV stalker, I hope the people who have the same problem read this and sort out their problems!! Thanks again...

Yeah I try every day I get home from work looks like we on our own with this one but if I figure out I will let u know and you please do same thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dphi931 View Post
    Yeah I try every day I get home from work looks like we on our own with this one but if I figure out I will let u know and you please do same thank you
    Look at my above posts, That's the fix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12