Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks you guys. Dumb question but do I find this file through the Mygica google browser or download to my computer and use a thumb drive to transfer to Mygica or use the kodi to find the file (somewhere) and it will appear in the lists of things i'm not that interested in watching?
    Sorry if I sound obtuse but it seems that I am...

I'm thinking I am just not bright enough. This is freaking Greek. I have watch many many how to's and none of them seem to do what they promise. I am sorry I got this box. It is all I can do not to throw it down the street!!!

the mygica 1800e is a great android box...I suggest you switch to avov, may be a little more user friendly for you....either way you have new skill to learn so patience is key..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Bullwhale
    odorless if u have kodi 15 or higher installed this is how i did it.go to setting then live tv make sure it is disabled then back out of live tv and go down to add-ons then to my add-ons then down to PVR clients then down to the stalker client.make sure it is disabled bring up the contex and click on configure then click on defaults to clear every thing,go over to portal one then to mac enter your mac that you linked to your donation.(the mac u linked must start 00:1A:78 then what ever the last 3 set of numbers you used)then under server address enter http://11.iptvrocket.tv click done go down to xmltv click on remote url http://nfpse.********** (thats what i use for english channels)then click done then at the bottom click ok.then go back to live tv and enable it a box should come up to tell u that you need to enable a pvr client click ok the go down to stalker client bring up the contex box click on add-on info. and enable.then restart kodi.(this worked for me with kodi 3 times i hope it does for you.it will take a few minutes to load channels and epg
    Last edited by duhhud; 08-30-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Banned
    install kodi with the stalker pvr it's easy as pie! there is a lot of great how-to's on this forum

TV Addicted
    You say you and your daughter aren't stupid.

Yet you say your going to smash the box with a hammer because you can't get it working.

Only took me about 15 minutes to get mine going.... smashing it with a hammer isn't a smart thing to do...

Not smart but will feel pretty good ;-0

KODI stalker wont start. different error codes. other mumbo jumbo

I think I will reset
    re install kodi 15.1
    kodi stalker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12