Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    look you have all the right in world to say yes my box is freezing they look at your post here Channel Issues give the the channel number and so on read the rules they want to fix thing even have many people to get this right wish i could tell you why some work great and other freeze on same channel yes sometime its the sever and other times its human error but for most part for me it works great it really if you use kodi or mag or avov each one need to be step up different and thats where people mess up look tested many channels and got no freeze but lost the ppv movie channels i will never lie about a channel working or not or freeze
    Last edited by Marley; 08-31-2015 at 03:34 AM.

i agree.. the point of being here is to express your problems so issues can get fixed!

yes but there are two way of doing it badmouth iptv all time saying you leave and dont like it here then leave dont keep on badmouthing us now if you want something fixed tell us we have Channel Issues thread and they do listen to what you say all i ask is dont be a azz its not that hard to do and yes sever we get freeze or go down on channels but they want all of us to be happy they try to and i do say chit to them all time about channels down or freezing but its been some what good to me so far

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    look you have all the right in world to say yes my box is freezing they look at your post here Channel Issues give the the channel number and so on read the rules they want to fix thing even have many people to get this right wish i could tell you why some work great and other freeze on same channel yes sometime its the sever and other times its human error but for most part for me it works great it really if you use kodi or mag or avov each one need to be step up different and thats where people mess up look tested many channels and got no freeze but lost the ppv movie channels i will never lie about a channel working or not or freeze
    Thx. That was a lot to read! But iksr and nfps need alot work

Believe it or not, we are not the enemy. Staff here has exactly the same service as you and I don't know of one that doesn't tell the truth about their service. Our experience does tell us about good or bad internet and I'll bet every staff member here knows their menus of their HTPC or boxes, something which I find too few members do.thks...JMO
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

TV Addicted
    We all know that they are still working on things to a degree. If I go to a channel that is acting up, I just use the box to register a complaint. Don't know if the complaint section is set up, but it seems to get things fixed. When on a channel that is acting up, press the APP button on the remote. Then pick the "Complain" selection, finally pick the complaint. Either sound, video, whatever. Then I see a message thanking me for informing them. Maybe it is a coincidence, but channel seems to get better within a day. But even if it don't, at least I feel better! LOL! Keep up the great job gang! Thanks for the service!

I get quite heavy freezing sometimes but not all the time. Usually occurs on all channels when it does. I'm guessing it's because of the increasing number of users and perhaps not the bandwidth to handle it? Either way, i expect it to get better over time (hopefully soon!) as everyone keeps saying this is a new service so it's all about ironing out the faults.

yes to all give it time they are working very hard at it thats all i can say

tester
    lots of freezing today on 66.IPTV66.TV/ any one having problems

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    lots of freezing today on 66.IPTV66.TV/ any one having problems
    same here i rarely get any but this morning kinda sucks

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast