Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted

Experiencing heavy freezing on all channels

Does anyone have a solution to stop the freezing?. Have a mag 254, running 25 to 50 mbps Cable Modem.

every 30 seconds to 1 minute it freezes, voice becomes unsynchronized at times as well.

Is there a setting on the box, or do we just wait for improvements?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chains View Post
    Does anyone have a solution to stop the freezing?. Have a mag 254, running 25 to 50 mbps Cable Modem.

every 30 seconds to 1 minute it freezes, voice becomes unsynchronized at times as well.

it's server proble not you internet ,, same at me freezing everyday so headed unwatch man

Junoir Member
    Most English channels freezing here to

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by chains View Post

Yes get a better server! U pay a little more but way less frezzing.....better ppv

With my Avov box...i don't even use the live channels anymore......such a pain..............Just use the apps and kodi...........

Moderator at Work
    I have watched for the last two hours on five different channels and not one freeze.

I knew NFPS group were over there head when they decided to charge ( the so called donation ) I'm not surprise a lot of users are having freezing problems (buffering) but is funny how they blame it on the ISP. Its very clearly is their servers they should get some credit until they fix the problem.

same here, Duk...watched or had on most of the day without a single hiccup...as to the whiners, please realize there are no handcuffs or leg irons on you...feel free to use or go anywhere for service..nuff said......for those in the know the quality of your ISP has a great deal to do with your probs..believe it or not..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Maybe get a sub till the ice cream melts ! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by K00lKatT View Post
    same here, Duk...watched or had on most of the day without a single hiccup...as to the whiners, please realize there are no handcuffs or leg irons on you...feel free to use or go anywhere for service..nuff said......for those in the know the quality of your ISP has a great deal to do with your probs..believe it or not..
    Never ceases to amaze me how many reports of freezing are made AND how it never fails that about the only reports of great service always come from moderators. One only has to browse through the posts to see this.

As for the quality of the ISP, well, there must be mostly horrible ISP's out there. Mine is 63mbs tested speed and I only see poor response from sites that are well reported as being poor.

People don't need to be told they can go anywhere for service, they can and will figure that out for themselves. No doubt many subscribed due to the promises it would get better, especially after it went private, those promises won't work come renewal time.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast