Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Banned
    its pretty shitty here too today oh well.....

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-G4HATiC8
    Last edited by sat-junkie; 09-29-2015 at 05:29 PM.

ESPN stays freezing smh

Junoir Member
    I have 3 servers in Mag 254: iptvprivateserver, RUYA, and JINBOX. the first 2 servers freeze extremely after 1600 mountain time. Jinbox server is working flawlessly. I called my ISP agent and he changed the modem and all the cables. I reset my mag 254 to resetting factory and updated it to r11. I used the buffering 10 and port 8.8.8.8. I have DSL with 25 mbps The freezing issues are the same but worse.
    I have another Mag 250 with 2 servers: SamrtIPTV and IPONAIR. Both are working good.
    I talked with my IPS technician about the issues he confirmed to me that port 8080 and another port ( I forget its number) has been blocked because of fraudulent hackers using these ports including IPTV providers.
    I don't have too much knowledge about these technical issues but I conclude that ISP have the upperhand over IPTV servers, not all of them but the servers that use particular ports. so they block or freeze these ports. The modem they provide customers does not have the possibility of changing these ports.
    I want to change the ISP but I want to make sure that my next ISP does not have the same policy regarding blocking specific ports.
    If I am wrong, can anyone please correct me?
    Thanks.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomaroc View Post
    I have 3 servers in Mag 254: iptvprivateserver, RUYA, and JINBOX. the first 2 servers freeze extremely after 1600 mountain time. Jinbox server is working flawlessly. I called my ISP agent and he changed the modem and all the cables. I reset my mag 254 to resetting factory and updated it to r11. I used the buffering 10 and port 8.8.8.8. I have DSL with 25 mbps The freezing issues are the same but worse.
    I have another Mag 250 with 2 servers: SamrtIPTV and IPONAIR. Both are working good.
    I talked with my IPS technician about the issues he confirmed to me that port 8080 and another port ( I forget its number) has been blocked because of fraudulent hackers using these ports including IPTV providers.
    I don't have too much knowledge about these technical issues but I conclude that ISP have the upperhand over IPTV servers, not all of them but the servers that use particular ports. so they block or freeze these ports. The modem they provide customers does not have the possibility of changing these ports.
    I want to change the ISP but I want to make sure that my next ISP does not have the same policy regarding blocking specific ports.
    If I am wrong, can anyone please correct me?
    Thanks.
    the tech told you chit was a easy used car salesman answer the provider don't care what port you rquest its at the end server where the port comes into play not on a route its just traffic down the highway the router centers move it in the direction of the isp at at the iprtv server is where the port comes in play lots of computer have 8080 blocked because it is was once a port used to hack or back door a computer frommictosucks support now they can hack any open port and with out a open port nothing happens you dont need internet because with out a port it dont work

Junoir Member
    I figure it out. Today I have changed my ISP with DSL and subscribed with another one with Cable. The problem solved. NOMORE FREEZING. IPTV Private server and RUYA server are working without any freezing issues. My advice for you guys is to change the internet provider.

tester
    whats with all the freezing today most channel are running like crap

TV Addicted
    LOL I figured that out months ago...All Cable people having better success .. DSL Crap here...

Junoir Member
    Yes, you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinny View Post
    LOL I figured that out months ago...All Cable people having better success .. DSL Crap here...

tester
    freezing back today on 66.iptv66 anyone having this problem

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast