Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    It freaking works lol ...... Great work Dara Thank You

Fire From Within

Sorry folks, there was a bug we found in testing for new installs of 9.0.19, so if you had gotten it earlier, please download it again and reinstall. It shouldn't affect those who were simply upgrading.

ivueguide and I were testing this, and he found the bug. Good news is that he'll push this to the iVue guide repo, after he tests it on his own, so "everyone" will have the modified IPTV Stalker that has the iVue repo.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Sorry folks, there was a bug we found in testing for new installs of 9.0.19, so if you had gotten it earlier, please download it again and reinstall. It shouldn't affect those who were simply upgrading.

ivueguide and I were testing this, and he found the bug. Good news is that he'll push this to the iVue guide repo, after he tests it on his own, so "everyone" will have the modified IPTV Stalker that has the iVue repo.
    This is the best new I heard all week... Dara you rock!!!! Great job collaborating with techguide

Thanks Its Working !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mumalo22 View Post
    This is the best new I heard all week... Dara you rock!!!! Great job collaborating with techguide
    I checked tec repo and IPTV stalker is not his repository or part of his wizard. I look forward to when it will be uploaded. Muchas gracias..

My add-on will not work if send serial is not checked it will work if send serial is checked tried with new Mac address,stalker modified and still no go I guess mines has to be checked

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by dphi931 View Post
    My add-on will not work if send serial is not checked it will work if send serial is checked tried with new Mac address,stalker modified and still no go I guess mines has to be checked
    The fix is to use a new MAC. This will also allow you to use the PVR Stalker addon and the STB emu.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Mumalo22 View Post
    I checked tec repo and IPTV stalker is not his repository or part of his wizard. I look forward to when it will be uploaded. Muchas gracias..
    I'm looking into making it easier for ivue to clean up their addons.ini to minimize necessary data transfer. It's his call to put it on his repo, because that will affect a lot of people... especially those who were connecting with the serial number being sent.

I found another issue in the code that wasn't allowing the channel logo to be seen when you are playing a channel. I have a fix, but because it's trivial, I'll hold off before sending it out to get feedback for 9.0.19.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    The fix is to use a new MAC. This will also allow you to use the PVR Stalker addon and the STB emu.
    I did use new Mac and still get authorization failed followed all steps uninstalled stalker 1.2.0 installed 9.0.19 clicked on defaults entered new Mac address clicked ok entered stalker add-on clicked on channel authorization failed did I miss something?

Fire From Within

You might have downloaded a version that didn't work if installed from scratch. If you are on a PC, go here to delete the current settings.xml, and reconfigure.

c:\users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plug in.video.stalker\

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast